46 upvotes
BRAMPTON

Photobook Canada 10 Year Anniversary sale, 52 pages for $10

Deal Link:
Price:
$10
Expiry:
June 10, 2015
EDIT: This is a 8" x 8" photobook on Premium Silk Paper on hardcover book.

I think this is a really good deal on photobooks, better than a lot I have seen for a long time. There are upgrade options available at the time of order checkout.

You have to buy the voucher by end of day today, but the voucher expires September 13, 2015.

You have to pay shipping on the book, which starts at $9.99, so even for $20, this is a great deal.

http://www.photobookcanada.com/p/jun15_10yr_ssc52
86 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2588 posts
374 upvotes
Nepean
I have used them before with good results. $20 is a good deal for the quality imho.
Nov 11, 2007
551 posts
158 upvotes
Thanks OP, got three vouchers.

edit: wasn't able to checkout, site is down ATM.
Nov 11, 2007
551 posts
158 upvotes
plsavaria wrote: Just worked for me.
I got a PayPal receipt but no email from Photobook Canada. Did you get an email from them as well?
Oct 6, 2005
430 posts
188 upvotes
Montreal
Me either.
Stickee wrote: I got a PayPal receipt but no email from Photobook Canada. Did you get an email from them as well?
Apr 1, 2009
348 posts
343 upvotes
Winnipeg
Same here. Assuming it will come. Thanks OP BTW.
wildhuman wrote: Me either.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
2091 posts
2104 upvotes
Stickee wrote: I got a PayPal receipt but no email from Photobook Canada. Did you get an email from them as well?

Ditto here. Thanks OP, ordered 3. These are pretty good quality and at this price pretty much can't be beat.
Feb 6, 2007
687 posts
212 upvotes
Were you guys given the option to enter your info, e.g. email on Photobook Canada's site? After you click buy, you're transferred to paypal to complete the transaction. No confirmation page from Photobook Canada. Assuming Photobook Canada uses your Paypal email to email the voucher?
[OP]
Jun 24, 2012
67 posts
46 upvotes
BRAMPTON
I did not get a code yet either, but I'd assume that once the payment is confirmed, Photobook will just send a code to the email address.
Apr 1, 2009
348 posts
343 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got a page after Paypal but no info was displayed on it. I assume this is the RFD effect at work on their servers.

I did sign up for the "free" photobook offered on the main site (it's BOGO) and got an email confirmation of that immediately so I don't know.
shopper_holic wrote: Were you guys given the option to enter your info, e.g. email on Photobook Canada's site? After you click buy, you're transferred to paypal to complete the transaction. No confirmation page from Photobook Canada. Assuming Photobook Canada uses your Paypal email to email the voucher?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
7851 posts
8009 upvotes
asansoya wrote: I think this is a really good deal on photobooks, better than a lot I have seen for a long time. There are upgrade options available at the time of order checkout.

You have to buy the voucher by end of day today, but the voucher expires September 13, 2015.

You have to pay shipping on the book, which starts at $9.99, so even for $20, this is a great deal.

http://www.photobookcanada.com/p/jun15_10yr_ssc52
Might want to mention it's a 8"x8" book. $20 is pretty much a regular good price for that sort of thing. Just bought a Shutterfly 8"x11" for $30.
Feb 3, 2011
27 posts
21 upvotes
Thanks OP ...ordered 2 through PayPal but have not gotten any coupon code from Photo book.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2005
1972 posts
253 upvotes
does anyone know if they still allow local pick up at their Richmond Hill location, to avoid the shipping charge?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1564 posts
239 upvotes
ordered 3, took me to paypal page.. i checked out and nothing was displayed. Got a notification from paypal stating i paid $30 to Photobook... assuming we will get an email later with the vouchers.
Oct 9, 2006
244 posts
110 upvotes
Markham
sumrandomguy wrote: does anyone know if they still allow local pick up at their Richmond Hill location, to avoid the shipping charge?
I think they no longer allow local pickup. Ordered a book last year and had to pay shipping. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1564 posts
239 upvotes
wormy wrote: I think they no longer allow local pickup. Ordered a book last year and had to pay shipping. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
how much was shipping? standard fee or do they mark it up significantly.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4567 posts
2095 upvotes
Paypal re-directed me to an error page like the rest of you, hope they send the code soon

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)