• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2021 11:12 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1107 posts
49 upvotes

Photography group professionals and enthusiasts

I Was looking to collaborate with other photographers like myself, professionals and enthusiasts. It would be great for the photographers in of rfd in the greater Toronto area to unite and collaborate together.

Im a nikon and canon user. I use both mirrorless and DSLR.

What do you guys use?
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2006
5043 posts
2032 upvotes
Vancouver
tripleflip wrote: I Was looking to collaborate with other photographers like myself, professionals and enthusiasts. It would be great for the photographers in of rfd in the greater Toronto area to unite and collaborate together.

Im a nikon and canon user. I use both mirrorless and DSLR.

What do you guys use?
Check out the website "Meetup". I know it sounds like a dating site but it actually serves as a platform for formal and informal community groups. I get notifications for Sony camera clinics and various "camera walks" in my area via this page.

https://www.meetup.com/

Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5070 posts
3251 upvotes
Is TPMG (Toronto Photography Meetup Group) still a thing? I know alot of TPMG folks are here on RFD anyways. TPMG came way before Meetup.com was a thing.

Meetup.com has several groups going, I haven't done one in years.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1911 posts
2151 upvotes
bhrm wrote: Is TPMG (Toronto Photography Meetup Group) still a thing? I know alot of TPMG folks are here on RFD anyways. TPMG came way before Meetup.com was a thing.

Meetup.com has several groups going, I haven't done one in years.
Nope, think the site was still up the last time I took a look a couple of year ago but no real activity. Too bad, TPMG events were generally good time and a good source of info.
Apr 27, 2017
435 posts
330 upvotes
itemsale2003 wrote: What is your lighting setup for indoor portraits
i'm more of a natural light photographer..but i have used a ad100 pro godox for some of my indoor shots
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1107 posts
49 upvotes
Has anyone done any high speed sync photography outdoors?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)