Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1394 posts
1264 upvotes
Toronto

PHP Error on a particular page in forums

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/east-gt ... 46900/197/

When navigating to the above URL - getting a PHP error as follows:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/rfd/attachments/EventListener/DamImgAttachmentListener.php on line 280: Division by zero

Page 196 of the thread is working correctly.
9 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14616 posts
27488 upvotes
Scarborough
I see it too. Just sent it over to the dev team to look into.

I have a hunch it has something to do with the large amount of images being shared in the thread but I'll report back when I get an update.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11964 posts
2466 upvotes
I get the errors, but I can just scroll down and see the rest of the thread.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1189 posts
3094 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Working fine for me. Though for me it's page 74, not 197.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3540 posts
20061 upvotes
Could be me deleting and changing the post around, the sharing of pics, modifying the attachment links, “my thread brings all the boys to the yard” sorry couldn’t resist the Milkshake reference.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14616 posts
27488 upvotes
Scarborough
Forgot to post an update yesterday but the dev looking into it was able to fix the issue. Apparently two of the pictures from a @markopas post were uploaded with dimensions of 0x0. This caused an error message to appear twice at the top of any page with that post on it. The pictures were removed and then re-uploaded to the same post and it resolved the issue.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3540 posts
20061 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Forgot to post an update yesterday but the dev looking into it was able to fix the issue. Apparently two of the pictures from a @markopas post were uploaded with dimensions of 0x0. This caused an error message to appear twice at the top of any page with that post on it. The pictures were removed and then re-uploaded to the same post and it resolved the issue.
If it helps with devs and wanting to look into this a little more, it was all done through iOS mobile app.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14616 posts
27488 upvotes
Scarborough
markopas wrote: If it helps with devs and wanting to look into this a little more, it was all done through iOS mobile app.
Thanks for sharing the info. With how many images you upload, I'm pretty sure it was just a one off thing. If it happens again, we'll definitely do some more digging into the issue.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3540 posts
20061 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Thanks for sharing the info. With how many images you upload, I'm pretty sure it was just a one off thing. If it happens again, we'll definitely do some more digging into the issue.
max of 20 as that's the limit.

I have noticed sometimes I know I select 20, it tells me there's max of 20 allowed and errors out what seems to be the last two pictures uploaded making me THINK that I selected 22 but in actuality it's still the same 20 I selected from the first time. Weird bug perhaps?