Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pillitteri

$99 2017 EXCLAMATION CABERNET SAUVIGNON ICEWINE 750ml SPECIAL EDITION 2 PACK

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2021 2:16 pm
28 replies
Dec 17, 2014
266 posts
168 upvotes
This is a great price for a red ice wine.

In Niagara-on-the-lake, an typical price is $75-90 for 375 ml.

This is $99 for 1.5L.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Folks, grab this. Just the bottle label tells me that this is a rare find. I just called Pilliteri's asking about this particular icewine. The guy told me he was very surprised that they even offered it at such a huge discount. Besides, the retail store rarely sees it as it is apparently meant/offered for discerning customers. Keep in mind this is 750ml and so once opened, you will need to finish it within a couple of weeks. OR serve it at a larger special gathering.

Enjoy. I just bought a pair.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Thanks OP. Don't you just love it when people down vote but do not give a reason.
Dec 4, 2017
448 posts
614 upvotes
Whitby
Bought from them during the black Friday. Still not shipped. Sent emails but not a single clear answer (some times it was already shipped, others it was already delivered?!?!). Their last email they were hopping to send it prior to holidays.
Im happy to support small and local biz. However they keep making new promos but can't guarantee a shipping in 30 days for something that was bought +15 days ago.
Jun 9, 2019
772 posts
906 upvotes
I'm confused what the excitement is about this unless you missed the deal for 6x375mL of ice wine last week or you particularly like these 750mL bottle designs.
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13901 upvotes
Markham
Oomani wrote: I'm confused what the excitement is about this unless you missed the deal for 6x375mL of ice wine last week or you particularly like these 750mL bottle designs.
is it the same ice wine, and is it from the same year for the last sale? you cant compare just base on how much you are getting (2L vs 1.5L).

I am tempted to get this one, but shipping troubles might refrain me from getting...
Oct 27, 2006
420 posts
613 upvotes
BC
MrMello wrote: Bought from them during the black Friday. Still not shipped. Sent emails but not a single clear answer (some times it was already shipped, others it was already delivered?!?!). Their last email they were hopping to send it prior to holidays.
Im happy to support small and local biz. However they keep making new promos but can't guarantee a shipping in 30 days for something that was bought +15 days ago.
Well, I got the UPS tracking number from them literally 3 business days after Black Friday and this is the current delivery status:
On the Way
Severe Weather Delay
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that the circumstances are beyond their control.
Oct 2, 2015
413 posts
343 upvotes
Outremont, QC
MrMello wrote: Bought from them during the black Friday. Still not shipped. Sent emails but not a single clear answer (some times it was already shipped, others it was already delivered?!?!). Their last email they were hopping to send it prior to holidays.
Not as bad, but my Dec. 8th order hasn't shipped yet either (to GTA). Admittedly I may just be spoiled by Amazon and big e-commerce retailers, but an order placed on the same day to another Ontario vineyard has already been delivered. This vineyard doesn't even provide an ETA, so I have no idea how long they plan to wait before shipping, let alone how long between shipping and arrival.
Oct 29, 2013
54 posts
13 upvotes
Montreal
OP. Please add only Ontario in title. I tried to order in QC it wont let me.
Nov 15, 2016
65 posts
47 upvotes
aznkalun wrote: Well, I got the UPS tracking number from them literally 3 business days after Black Friday and this is the current delivery status:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that the circumstances are beyond their control.
My order was supposed to arrive to Edmonton last Tuesday, but I also got the Severe weather delay message from UPS. But it did arrive yesterday without issues, hopefully it's the same for you with just a bit of a delay.
Aug 30, 2005
389 posts
238 upvotes
Nimbusplane wrote: Not as bad, but my Dec. 8th order hasn't shipped yet either (to GTA). Admittedly I may just be spoiled by Amazon and big e-commerce retailers, but an order placed on the same day to another Ontario vineyard has already been delivered. This vineyard doesn't even provide an ETA, so I have no idea how long they plan to wait before shipping, let alone how long between shipping and arrival.
I'm just going from my personal experience.

My BF order # is 23xxx, Dec. 9's order # is 28xxx. In 15 days and there are 5000 orders. Average to 357/day.
That's like 1 or 2 dedicate straight truck(26foot) going there just to pick up from Pillitteri everyday. So who knows how many day the courier are behind on the services.
Also a route courier can only deliver so much a day(some might need to do pick up at the same time too); so if they can't finished those, they brought back and redeliver the next day or following day. So unless there is room; there won't be new pacakge add to the route driver.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Have used Pillitteri for quite awhile and until now quite happy. Placed an order 2 weeks ago and am still waiting. CS explanation was bogus as my neighbor and friends have rec'd a delivery during this time period. This will be my last order....late delivery is an understandable issue but the feeble excuse/ untruths given to me by CS is completely unacceptable.
Have all the documentation/ proof to back up the above.

Edit: wife just reminded me it's been 17 days since the order was placed :-(
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
There are varying qualities of regular or icewine. Their "Exclamation" series is the top of the line. Go to their website and check it out for yourself. You won't find the Exclamation series under their regular wines. Like I said before, just the label told me this was high end.

Oomani wrote: I'm confused what the excitement is about this unless you missed the deal for 6x375mL of ice wine last week or you particularly like these 750mL bottle designs.
Mar 6, 2006
832 posts
725 upvotes
GTA
Another evidence of non-transparent CS.
Ordered a box of 6 red + 6 white on BF and received it in a few days in GTA. Unfortunately, all 12 bottles were white.
Called CS and got a quick reply that the missing 6 red bottles will be sent my way and I need to return 6 white with the same driver.
Asked to call me in advance and let me know the date and time as I have to be home for this to happen.
In two days a driver appeared at my doorstep without a warning requesting to pick up 6 bottles and delivering nothing.
Decided to be nice and gave him these bottles.
Called CS again and got an explanation that my 6 red bottles are on another truck.
This happened on Thursday but till now I am still waiting.
Kind of regret returning 6 bottles without any proof.
Emailed CS several times in-between just to get some BS in reply on how hard drivers work to make all these deliveries happen.
I am not in a rush but some transparency would certainly help to stay a customer of this business.
Nov 25, 2020
104 posts
68 upvotes
Anyone in Vancouver doing a group buy or wants to split? I’m in for 3 bottles Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Dec 25, 2015
943 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
im so tempted but want to have it for the holiday

yall scared the rep away ?lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)