Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pillitteri

Case sale - $99 FOR 12 Canadian Gothic White - Originally $156 Save $57

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2021 11:32 am
Sep 23, 2007
353 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto (Downtown)
I bought this on the last sale and it's great. In for a case for sure. Thanks OP!
Jun 11, 2016
132 posts
166 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: My BC group buy of the late-harvest just arrived few days ago.

Do I.....do I ......really need to try this one Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Let me know so I can get another case of late harvest Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Banned
Aug 28, 2013
780 posts
514 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Hiybbprqag wrote: "One of the smartest deals is from Pillitteri Estates Winery in Niagara. It’s selling its 2019 Canadian Gothic White VQA Ontario for $99.00 per case of 12 bottles, reg. $156.00, and waiving the shipping fee within Ontario. This wine is normally only available at farmers’ markets, but it can now be purchased online at pillitteri.com for what works out to $8.25 per bottle. That price for a delicious local white is a steal.

The 2019 Canadian Gothic White is a blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Grigio and Gewurztraminer. It swirls with aromas and flavours of dried apricot and sun-drenched grapefruit, then it shifts toward tangerine zest, lemon curd, wildflowers and rose before leaving a crushed stone and salt finish. Taut, shimmering acidity hems in the effusive off-dry fruit. And this light-bodied, honest value white clocks a relatively low 12 per cent alcohol. Outstanding value for money.
Score: 93"
Thanks for the description. I love a S Blanc, if its blended its ok too
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
8453 posts
6938 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: These guys are great. I ordered one case of the late harvest and one of the ice wine. Everything was drifters in a few days. It was so good I got another two cases of the late harvest which came yesterday.

Who doesn’t like supporting local businesses?
you prefer the late harvest over ice wine, or it was just cheaper to get late harvest?
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1328 posts
2363 upvotes
GTA
Ice wine has since sold out. It’s definitely better than the late harvest. That being said. For the price you can’t beat it.
May 1, 2017
199 posts
271 upvotes
Hamilton
Ordered one of this and one case of late harvest to try. Free shipping is great. Thanks!
Nov 1, 2020
186 posts
358 upvotes
I ordered last time and my wife and I enjoyed it so I'll get another 12. This brings my RFD wine purchase total to 48 bottles (24 of this, 12 of the white Gretzky (very good) and 12 of a cheap red that wasn't great) and 72 cans of beer. I love these posts.
Apr 8, 2007
566 posts
202 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered a case. I wish other VQA wines would go on sale like this, I wouldn't mind trying out other ones too (or maybe offer a first time purchase discount).
Sep 23, 2007
353 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto (Downtown)
evilYoda wrote: you prefer the late harvest over ice wine, or it was just cheaper to get late harvest?
I actually prefer the late harvest because it's less sweet. It's more of a sweet drink than a liquid dessert.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1719 posts
1082 upvotes
Hamilton
I got the case delivered yesterday and we’ve already wasted down half of the case, hick…
Oh..BTW, it’s yeaar two thousand anndd …
it’s year two thouusandd and e…
it’s year two thousand and eeighthh
will get back to you when we are sooberr…
Feb 9, 2011
914 posts
515 upvotes
Is this a sweet white wine? Just asking as I do not like the sweatiness of ice wines or super sweet whites.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3421 posts
1356 upvotes
grilw wrote: Another for richmond hill here for a half or a third
Send you both PM
Sep 15, 2018
128 posts
174 upvotes
Ribbyx wrote: Is this a sweet white wine? Just asking as I do not like the sweatiness of ice wines or super sweet whites.
It's more on the dry side, but not overly so.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
simonchretien wrote: I wouldnt say that. The Gewurztraminer is very noticable, maybe youre not used to this taste? Bu hey, its an 8 buck white...
Thats my thinking...not complaining but the Late Harvest cabernet is sooo good...better than the ice wine which i also got. Less sweet and more drinkable on its own.
Jan 11, 2009
839 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
bought 6 white and 6 red the last time they had a sale - this white is a great deal at this price point. the red on the other hand would not buy it again or even recommend it to anyone. Going to pick up a case of white - thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)