Expired Hot Deals

[Pillitteri] HOT!! Pillitteri Icewine 6 for $99 - **SOLD OUT****

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2021 8:48 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 13, 2019
148 posts
257 upvotes

HOT!! Pillitteri Icewine 6 for $99 - **SOLD OUT****

Deal Link:
Price:
$99
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Pillitteri
Pillitteri Winery is selling a case (6 bottles *375ml) of their renowned Vidal icewine for only $99 (reg $198 per case). Icewine very rarely goes on sale and they have a limited supply of 1000 cases. Sale goes live at Friday November 27th 12:01am.
************SOLD OUT**************
Last edited by Ausmack on Nov 27th, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
921 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8387 posts
5049 upvotes
Kootenays
Note: website say $30 shipping for out of province (of Ontario) shipping. Too bad.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2002
3159 posts
1907 upvotes
GTA
In before wackos claim this is misleading as bottles are not 750ml / 1.5 L sized
Jr. Member
Aug 29, 2011
161 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Dose ice wine have expiration date? Want to stock up for gifts later.
Last edited by jumpingThrill on Nov 25th, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Nov 12, 2020
9 posts
6 upvotes
which of the ice wines will be on sale? They have 6/7 Vidal Ice wines
Member
Feb 22, 2017
251 posts
135 upvotes
flaming homer wrote: In before wackos claim this is misleading as bottles are not 750ml / 1.5 L sized

To be fair I don't even like wine but I don't think their wackos.

wine have specific sizes one "bottle" being 750 a.k.a. standard, 1.5 L being is a Magnum etc.
I look at the same way as cups.

a cup of coffee is not literally a cup, because there's a difference between bottle the measurement vs. colloquial just like there is a difference between cup the measurement and the colloquial.

that said if I went to a liquid measure/glassware company or something like that and they gave me a cup that was a random size that would not be okay, I think there should be a higher standard for the industry that pertains to the specific item.
if they didn't want to hold themselves to the standards they created, why create the standard in the first place.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2590 posts
419 upvotes
can't wait to order, enjoying the late harvest cabernet (3 cases, lol)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2015
600 posts
857 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
HiddenEmailer wrote: To be fair I don't even like wine but I don't think their wackos.

wine have specific sizes one "bottle" being 750 a.k.a. standard, 1.5 L being is a Magnum etc.
I look at the same way as cups.

a cup of coffee is not literally a cup, because there's a difference between bottle the measurement vs. colloquial just like there is a difference between cup the measurement and the colloquial.

that said if I went to a liquid measure/glassware company or something like that and they gave me a cup that was a random size that would not be okay, I think there should be a higher standard for the industry that pertains to the specific item.
if they didn't want to hold themselves to the standards they created, why create the standard in the first place.
What are you talking about, this is icewine in a standard icewine bottle...
Even hinting at the fact that they are trying to mislead you is just stupid.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1307 posts
201 upvotes
Richmond Hill
flaming homer wrote: In before wackos claim this is misleading as bottles are not 750ml / 1.5 L sized
I am more concern people never have icewine bought this because of RFD, to me anything over 100g/L is just too much even just an oz.
Jr. Member
Apr 26, 2008
171 posts
122 upvotes
Oakville
Ausmack wrote: Pillitteri Winery is selling a case (6 bottles *375ml) of their renowned Vidal icewine for only $99 (reg $198 per case). Icewine very rarely goes on sale and they have a limited supply of 1000 cases. Sale goes live at Friday November 27th 12:01am.
Source? I don't see anything on their website mentioning this upcoming sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2672 posts
642 upvotes
I once again have no problem going 3rds on a case with people.

Did it the last two times as well
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2087 posts
1109 upvotes
Montreal
I am downvoting this deal, as not enough relevant information has been provided, such as link to the promotion, link to the product, and information as to which vintage. There are four different Vidal ice wines on the site.
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Fido CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 2gb $33/month
3 Logitech X-230 Speakers (150% PM at Staples) = $13 each (I bought 3!)[/B]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2229 posts
1100 upvotes
Markham
Is it all gone? Can't see it anymore
Member
Dec 24, 2015
317 posts
353 upvotes
Man...the $30 shipping really kills the deal for me =(
Member
Feb 22, 2017
251 posts
135 upvotes
King31 wrote: What are you talking about, this is icewine in a standard icewine bottle...
Even hinting at the fact that they are trying to mislead you is just stupid.

As I said previously not a wine drinker, I just happen to know there's a standard for wine/champagne/sparkling wine and my layman's understanding would assume ice wine from a winery falls into the same category as other types of wine.

if you're saying there is an ice wine standard and a standard bottle is 375 then I'm more curious what they call a 750 mL bottle of ice wine and the other larger categories.
why because I'm a nerd that loves these kind of weird factoids but I'm not alluding to them purposely misleading people I'm just saying there are standards in their industry that it appears they're not following and I disagree with the other poster's categorization that people that follow said standard are wackos.

whether they follow the standard or not as a winery makes no difference to me just as an outsider that seems weird.
but if you're telling me that there is some kind of conspiracy because there's a even more eclectic wine subculture for ice wine that's cool man, fill me in on the details.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2015
600 posts
857 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
HiddenEmailer wrote: As I said previously not a wine drinker, I just happen to know there's a standard for wine/champagne/sparkling wine and my layman's understanding would assume ice wine from a winery falls into the same category as other types of wine.

if you're saying there is an ice wine standard and a standard bottle is 375 then I'm more curious what they call a 750 mL bottle of ice wine and the other larger categories.
why because I'm a nerd that loves these kind of weird factoids but I'm not alluding to them purposely misleading people I'm just saying there are standards in their industry that it appears they're not following and I disagree with the other poster's categorization that people that follow said standard are wackos.

whether they follow the standard or not as a winery makes no difference to me just as an outsider that seems weird.
but if you're telling me that there is some kind of conspiracy because there's a even more eclectic wine subculture for ice wine that's cool man, fill me in on the details.
Standard icewine is 200 or 375, you won't see icewine in a 750 bottle.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2010
1086 posts
703 upvotes
White Bear, ON
Looking forward to do this in the NEAR future:
Image

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)