Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pilot Coffee Roasters

Birthday Sale: Save 20% on entire coffee lineup

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 9:46 am
May 24, 2013
139 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
$10 shipping kills it for me. I'm a 1 min walk from the nearest location, but it's closed for covid
Jul 6, 2018
895 posts
1695 upvotes
thearun wrote: $10 shipping kills it for me. I'm a 1 min walk from the nearest location, but it's closed for covid
Just get 2 bags? Fee shipping for orders over $30.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7414 posts
6485 upvotes
Whoops bought some yesterday for Mother's Day. At least my mom is happy with her coffee delivery. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
2855 posts
4657 upvotes
Toronto
Darn, the Catalan de la Mercedes was sold out online this morning and also at the Leslieville location.

I ended up buying one of the Lunji Estate and Sumava.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1974 posts
2346 upvotes
Would any of these be good for making cold brew?
Nov 20, 2008
394 posts
90 upvotes
missed out on the catalan that I saw this morning. it looks delisted from the page now.

would be nice if they had in-store pick-up option. Is there a faster courier for GTA delivery? I selected FedEx this time, as I recall UPS took longer than I excepted on past orders.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
47833 posts
8566 upvotes
Richmond Hill
msprnt wrote: missed out on the catalan that I saw this morning. it looks delisted from the page now.

would be nice if they had in-store pick-up option. Is there a faster courier for GTA delivery? I selected FedEx this time, as I recall UPS took longer than I excepted on past orders.
I think they use a local courier now that ships next day within GTA.
Dec 26, 2003
121 posts
19 upvotes
Not in GTA but I’ve ordered from Pilot at least seven times during the pandemic and at first there was a huge difference between UPS and FedEx from them (the latter was way faster). FedEx didn’t appear to be an option the last time for some reason and ups was quick. I’ve gone to Propeller the last couple of times and that’s almost next day delivery. (I’m laughing about all the people buying one bag. Two coffee drinkers here working from home, we go through a bag almost every week. Need to buy in bulk.)
Feb 5, 2013
432 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
As my coffee loving friend puts it, better coffee = greater productivity & better work = promotion (pls don't come for me if it's inaccurate and you're one of those super unproductive when over caffeinated ppl)
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
May 24, 2013
139 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
poopooplatter wrote:
Just get 2 bags? Fee shipping for orders over $30.
Dash wrote: A true rfder buys a second bag for the free shipping.
Oh, thanks. Didn't realize.

Also don't really need that much coffee for myself when I also just opened a bag if kicking horse recently. If freshness is the main draw here, it'll mostly be unfresh by the time I get to it.
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2004
10299 posts
1082 upvotes
Toronto
thearun wrote: Oh, thanks. Didn't realize.

Also don't really need that much coffee for myself when I also just opened a bag if kicking horse recently. If freshness is the main draw here, it'll mostly be unfresh by the time I get to it.
Drink the pilot coffee first. The kicking horse is already a few months old anyways. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes
I think the new coffee shop in town uses their product. Good stuff, but I don’t drink a lot of coffee. Myself.
Aug 27, 2017
229 posts
116 upvotes
paul29m wrote: I think the new coffee shop in town uses their product. Good stuff, but I don’t drink a lot of coffee. Myself.
Which new shop?
Jul 6, 2018
895 posts
1695 upvotes
Dash wrote: Drink the pilot coffee first. The kicking horse is already a few months old anyways. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Sometimes longer. It's years for some brands. Grocery store beans are intentionally stale so that the taste is consistent. It's kinda gross when you think about it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)