Today Only - 20% off on Coffee, Cold Brew and Cascara

Deal Link:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
May 27, 2020
Retailer:
Pilot Coffee
Just got an email from Pilot - offering 20% off Coffee, Cold Brew and Cascara tea, today only as a thank you. No code needed. Free shipping on $30+.
50 replies
Apr 30, 2020
77 posts
62 upvotes
Great deal. I've been going to a physical store and getting the Heritage ground very fine. The only challenge for me is that I don't have a proper grinder and they only can grind it to medium :(
Jan 19, 2004
9 posts
3 upvotes
This is amazing coffee .Great on premium coffee.
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oct 27, 2012
548 posts
400 upvotes
GTA
Almost done the 3 bags I ordered at the last sale. Perfect timing!
Jun 30, 2019
134 posts
312 upvotes
Guess I'm used to buying cheap coffee lol I've never seen a 2kg bag for 112$
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1614 posts
1239 upvotes
Toronto
Spiritualx wrote: Guess I'm used to buying cheap coffee lol I've never seen a 2kg bag for 112$
~$20/lb is a common price for quality coffee locally roasted.

Not saying that cheaper beans aren't good (I hardly buy anything above ~$10-12/lb myself), but it's a totally different game.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40778 posts
6263 upvotes
No beans that are just plain, simple and original? Meaning no chocolate, toffee, citrus, etc.

Just looking for plain beans.
Proud to be an Indian.
Apr 23, 2006
2896 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: No beans that are just plain, simple and original? Meaning no chocolate, toffee, citrus, etc.

These are plain beans. Those are just the tasting notes.
Dec 6, 2010
33 posts
36 upvotes
Ottawa
djemzine wrote: No beans that are just plain, simple and original? Meaning no chocolate, toffee, citrus, etc.

Not trying to discourage you; I just want you to know that if you aren't sure what you are looking for, this could be low value for you since even with the sale, it is more expensive than typical coffee beans that one might buy elsewhere. That being said, these are great beans so if you end up liking it for the price, glad you took a chance on them!
Last edited by alext4 on May 26th, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
43773 posts
4411 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Coffee labels are like wine labels. Those words don't suggest they actually contain those things in it. It's just a fancy way of describing how sweet or sour it tastes.
Dec 20, 2018
140 posts
251 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: I am new to coffee at home. Anyone knows how Pilot compares to Kicking Horse? I saw some threads about Kicking Horse on RFD and seems like people like Kicking Horse as well. TIA
Pilot is high tier. Kicking horse has great marketing, but not hugely better than the average grocery store stuff. Because of said marketing, it is able to command a higher price than it's worth. I would say neither kicking horse nor pilot are values at their sticker prices, and probably not at 20% off. There is also the thing about pilot that it is high quality coffee and it needs some amount of good machine/user pouring skill to get the most out of it. If you have a cheap coffee maker, the pilot will taste better, but you're probably not getting the most out of the coffee. Think of it like buying a Neon with a Hellcat engine that you use to drive to the grocery store, exclusively.

I would suggest neither pilot nor kicking horse. Kicking horse because it is always overpriced. Pilot because, baring a great machine or user skill, is a mismatch.
Jan 11, 2004
245 posts
151 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: I am new to coffee at home. Anyone knows how Pilot compares to Kicking Horse? I saw some threads about Kicking Horse on RFD and seems like people like Kicking Horse as well. TIA
IMO Pilot is significantly better.