Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Piriform

Hot [PC/Mac] 1 Year Free CCleaner Professional License (Normally $19.99) @ Piriform

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2020 1:08 pm
[OP]
May 10, 2009
212 posts
88 upvotes

Hot [PC/Mac] 1 Year Free CCleaner Professional License (Normally $19.99) @ Piriform

Price:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Piriform
Greetings everyone!

Piriform is offering a 1-year free license for the Pro version of their CCleaner app! Always used the Free Version myself so this will be a nice change.

Steps:

Download and install the free version of the program from the official website
Activate the Pro version in the Options >> About >> Upgrade to PRO menu
Enter the following information:

Name: COMPUTERBILD
Code: P9WV-AFZU-4EW8-HAM9-QWHF
Click on register.

For Mac, go to Options >> About and follow the instructions.

Professional Features:

Inject instant speed into your machine by removing the unnecessary files taking up room on your hard drive. Clear out errors and broken settings to improve stability. Boost your browser and help protect your privacy by securely erasing tracking cookies and history.

Includes:

Automatic software updates . Deprecated applications pose a security risk. They can have vulnerabilities that are quickly detected and spread among cybercriminals. CCleaner automatically updates programs installed on the system to close security holes before they are used by cybercriminals.
Automatic and scheduled cleaning . Regularly cleans junk files to keep your computer running smoothly.
Automatic privacy protection . Clears history and cookies when you are not using a web browser.
Automatic updates. Windows and browsers are constantly evolving. CCleaner is regularly updated to support current versions of operating systems and programs.
So your PC stays clean without you having to do a thing!

The license is valid until January 31, 2021.
Designed for home use only (non-commercial).
Free updates to new versions are available during the license term.
At the end of the license, the program will automatically switch to the free version.
Does not include free technical support.
31 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7435 posts
25610 upvotes
Thanks OP! Might redeem if I don't forget Face With Tears Of Joy
:)
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1502 posts
943 upvotes
GTA
Avoid using this in windows 10 as it'll cause more damage than benefits. Gone are the days of VISTA and windows 7 shoddy ecosystem management.

Windows 10 does a very good job of ecosystem management that all you need is an ssd and using built in tools to recover things on demand. I use to love advance system care and CCleaner until they started borking upgrade paths and utilities in Windows 10, as well as doing my research into them.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3334 posts
4395 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Guys you can also use this for a free 1 year of pro version for SPECCY, their other program. I just tried it and it works.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7458 posts
7687 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Crap, just paid for 1 year
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9095 posts
5059 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
genericasianguy wrote: CCleaner/Avast/AVG/Piriform are cancer: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qjdk ... estigation

Even though they said they'd stop data collection I wouldn't trust them still.
So what do you use?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3334 posts
4395 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Moerby wrote: I used CCleaner for many years but finally had enough about a year and a half ago. Never again.
I used to use it to, I stopped a few years back cause i read it was back to cleanup registry files. I did use it to also stop programs from startup, but not that can be done manually in windows. So I don't think I'd ever use it again.
But I use their speccy program to check the full specs of my pc and monitor temps
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6298 upvotes
Langley, BC
free version is all anyone needs.

but, it shouldn't be used anymore as another user posted.
Jul 14, 2019
755 posts
1208 upvotes
Ever since Avast acquired them, you will want to avoid this like the plague. Posters above have already explained why. It was a great product up until 2017.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4968 posts
3127 upvotes
I feel like it has been getting worse and worse overtime. You also rarely want to use something like the registry cleaner which is nice on the conscience, but minimal in terms of usefulness and potentially damaging in minor ways.
It's nice that it clears out files, but typically it's just your browser cache which overflows and that's mostly it.

I'm not a fan of most services that actively run in the background like antivirus or alike and are constantly scanning away. Most of the time stuff like that just slows down your machine which somewhat defeats the purpose of trying to de-clutter files to begin with.

As for alternatives, I personally like Revo Uninstaller (free). It's nice for finding remaining files or registry entries when you uninstall programs, but it also has the basics like disabling stuff on autorun, junk files, and so on. It also doesn't run in the background.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3492 posts
2046 upvotes
RFDer's should know better.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!