Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Pit Boss K24 Kamado Grill $499.97, Pellet Grill $399.97

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2018 8:12 pm
Oct 19, 2002
294 posts
11 upvotes
Hi,
If anyone changed their mind about their Pit Boss kamado they bought from Costco, please let me know as I'd be interested. In surrounding Toronto area.
Thx!
May 21, 2002
425 posts
124 upvotes
Pellet Grill is on clearance at Ajax location for $399.

2 left as of this morning

G'luck!
Dec 14, 2012
10 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga
Pellet Grill is on clearance at Hartland Mississauga. 3 left...
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
3457 posts
3341 upvotes
Anyone know if there are any pellet grills in London or Windsor costco?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
wasabi wrote: Pellet Grill is on clearance at Ajax location for $399.

2 left as of this morning

G'luck!
Thanks for the heads up!
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1330 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Price is suppose to drop to $399 at the beginning of August.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
3457 posts
3341 upvotes
wrigley wrote: Price is suppose to drop to $399 at the beginning of August.
No doubting you, but where did that info come from? Just end of season price drop?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1330 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
tim-x wrote: No doubting you, but where did that info come from? Just end of season price drop?
From a phone call to the Etobicoke Costco.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
wrigley wrote: From a phone call to the Etobicoke Costco.
I might go there later this week! :D
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
2235 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
neonic wrote: I might go there later this week! :D
I was at the Queensway one on the weekend and didn't see any of the kamado or pellet.
Aug 3, 2005
697 posts
325 upvotes
400 makes this cheaper than Akorn...anyways the only issue I have with this versus Akorn is the weight, its so heavy @ 100kg, have to go and see it in person in the store again but doesn't the stand look kind of flimsy to you?
How is the sealings and gasket quality? I heard thats important to keep the temperature down consistantly. I briefly looked at a demo one in store and it was not in a very good shape, may be was not assembled properly...
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2011
1153 posts
832 upvotes
HUNTSVILLE
canadatoronto wrote: 400 makes this cheaper than Akorn...anyways the only issue I have with this versus Akorn is the weight, its so heavy @ 100kg, have to go and see it in person in the store again but doesn't the stand look kind of flimsy to you?
How is the sealings and gasket quality? I heard thats important to keep the temperature down consistantly. I briefly looked at a demo one in store and it was not in a very good shape, may be was not assembled properly...
That you're even considering an Akorn over this for comparable money means you need to do more research. This is worth so much more than an Akorn, it'll last forever and it's substantially easier to cook on. I've owned both, and while the Akorn is a great cooker the advantages of ceramic are just too big to be ignored. The thermal mass of ceramic means it's extremely stable and because it's ceramic, there's no concern about rust from the elements. Seriously, this is so much better than an Akorn.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1382 posts
264 upvotes
GTA
vdb7474 wrote: Pellet Grill is on clearance at Hartland Mississauga. 3 left...
Got one from heartland today around 7pm
I called the store beforehand and told there are 5 in stocks but when I got there only saw two left on the floor plus one on display.
Took one and only 1 left (on the floor) plus the display one.

The have the pellets for $24.99/ bag as well, took 5 of them.
There are around 15 bags left.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
ajax is cleaned out as of yesterday. At regular price it was a great deal, at 399$ it is definitely a steal.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1722 posts
1627 upvotes
St Catharines
Burlington is also out. They had a few a couple weeks ago at regular price, I stopped by yesterday and the price had dropped but they were sold out. They told me Costco Mississauga on Laird had 5 yesterday *at around 3pm, according to their system.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2209 posts
1814 upvotes
mer1ion wrote: I was looking for the P820 which I believe has the open sear option. This is the one from Costco. I'm a newbie when it comes to pellet grills so don't quote me on that. It just didn't make sense to me to pay $500+tax for the 700FB. I may as well get the 820 at Costco for $550+tax. Hopefully, it'll go on clearance for $399 soon at my local Costco
P820 will probably not have the open sear station based on the naming convention. The 700FB would.

FB = Flame Broiler = open sear station. Costco's model is the 820FBC (I'm guessing the C is for Costco?). The only difference between an 820 and a 700 is surface area.

Some retailers also sell the "D" model, which is the deluxe model that includes a side shelf and a can opener.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
ahammad wrote: P820 will probably not have the open sear station based on the naming convention. The 700FB would.

FB = Flame Broiler = open sear station. Costco's model is the 820FBC (I'm guessing the C is for Costco?). The only difference between an 820 and a 700 is surface area.

Some retailers also sell the "D" model, which is the deluxe model that includes a side shelf and a can opener.
I believe the C from the costco model represents the Copper colour lid that we have.
Dec 7, 2011
836 posts
629 upvotes
Toronto
tokiwadai wrote: Got one from heartland today around 7pm
I called the store beforehand and told there are 5 in stocks but when I got there only saw two left on the floor plus one on display.
Took one and only 1 left (on the floor) plus the display one.

The have the pellets for $24.99/ bag as well, took 5 of them.
There are around 15 bags left.
I went to Brampton around 8 last night after calling the store to confirm stock. Customer rep said there was one on the floor and a display model after a physical check. I got there 10 minutes later. None on the floor or a display model.

I then got the rep to check Heartland. Rep there said computer shows 7 in stock. She checked physically and said 5 on the floor and one display model.

Had a friend go to Heartland this morning and picked up a grill and 5 bags of pellets. There was 5 on the floor and a display model left.

Good luck to anyone still hunting. If you want it, head to Heartland right away!

ahammad, thanks for the info
Jul 9, 2005
46 posts
3 upvotes
No grill or pellet stock in the Edmonton or surrounding area
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2004
1575 posts
348 upvotes
Ajax
3 on the floor including floor model @ Thorncliffe park location as of 12:30pm. $399.97

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)