Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nespresso

Pixie for $30 (WUB 350 caps) Virtuoline for $50 (WUB 300 caps)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2016 8:35 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
What's the shelf life of these capsules?

I bought a Red Evoluo bundle from the Bay for $186.99, and that includes the Aeroccino.

Not sure if it's worth to get this offer instead since the Aeroccino alone costs $100...and this one isn't red.
Jan 1, 2008
575 posts
229 upvotes
Brossard
Thanks OP, I've been waiting for this deal, though I have to agree with others that it's not as good as in previous years. Luckily I got an offer in the mail just now for a Vertuoline Chrome edition for 99$. If you're in the Montreal are, check your mail for this.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
djherbal1 wrote: Thanks OP, I've been waiting for this deal, though I have to agree with others that it's not as good as in previous years. Luckily I got an offer in the mail just now for a Vertuoline Chrome edition for 99$. If you're in the Montreal are, check your mail for this.
Everyone keeps saying that.. what was the deal for the pixie in the past? For curiosity sake
Nov 11, 2011
332 posts
186 upvotes
Calgary
poorwingman wrote: Everyone keeps saying that.. what was the deal for the pixie in the past? For curiosity sake
Not so sure about the Pixie, but I got a $600 Nespresso Gran Maestria for free with purchase of 400 capsules.
Apr 21, 2016
12 posts
2 upvotes
rugerty100: that's a pretty good deal. the Evoluo is the 2nd generation of the original Vertuoline which is the one on-sale now.

How long ago did you buy it for $186??
Oct 16, 2005
685 posts
119 upvotes
gariopara wrote: Not so sure about the Pixie, but I got a $600 Nespresso Gran Maestria for free with purchase of 400 capsules.
This was definitely the best deal. Should've got more than one at the time. The machine is awesome...
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
4418 posts
1724 upvotes
Toronto
gariopara wrote: Not so sure about the Pixie, but I got a $600 Nespresso Gran Maestria for free with purchase of 400 capsules.
Yeah I got that one, and bought another 400 capsule for a free pixie last year.

The deal seems to get worse every year, probably due to the lower Canadian dollars.
Jan 1, 2008
575 posts
229 upvotes
Brossard
Danada wrote: rugerty100: that's a pretty good deal. the Evoluo is the 2nd generation of the original Vertuoline which is the one on-sale now.

There was one-day sale a couple of days ago
Jun 7, 2003
70 posts
2 upvotes
I received the email and took advantage of the offer for the Pixie for $29 as my UMilk with frother is a couple of years old. I was able to add the 250 Capsule discovery pack with the bonus offer and use it towards my 350 capsules to get the Pixie discount.

Joe
Jan 1, 2008
575 posts
229 upvotes
Brossard
poorwingman wrote: Everyone keeps saying that.. what was the deal for the pixie in the past? For curiosity sake
Yeah, that was probably the best deal.

But, poorwingman, for example and for reference sake, last year they had the VirtuoLine free with the purchase of 300 capsules.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Danada wrote: rugerty100: that's a pretty good deal. the Evoluo is the 2nd generation of the original Vertuoline which is the one on-sale now.

I bought it about a week ago when I saw this thread.

Some lucky people bought it at $164 when the coupon code reduced by 25% instead of 15%.
djherbal1 wrote: There was one-day sale a couple of days ago
No there wasn't? Are you referring to the Nespresso Citz and Milk promo for $189.99?
Apr 21, 2016
12 posts
2 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: I bought it about a week ago when I saw this thread.

Some lucky people bought it at $164 when the coupon code reduced by 25% instead of 15%.
Ah okay. That's the Vertuoline, not the Evoluo. Still a good deal, and better than the recent 25% off.

I think BestBuy is doing a 25% off discount for Black Friday, for those interested.
Cheers

EDIT: I do see that CostCo will sell the Evoluo, but I don't know the price is, or what it includes. (Frother, capsules, coupons, etc.)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Danada wrote: Ah okay. That's the Vertuoline, not the Evoluo. Still a good deal, and better than the recent 25% off.

I think BestBuy is doing a 25% off discount for Black Friday, for those interested.
Cheers

EDIT: I do see that CostCo will sell the Evoluo, but I don't know the price is, or what it includes. (Frother, capsules, coupons, etc.)
Both the Vertuoline and the Evoluo bundle were the same price. The thread featured Vertouline, but I bought the Evoluo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)