Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Hut

$10 Favourites: Medium Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Canadian or Margherita

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2021 3:51 am
[OP]
Mar 9, 2013
217 posts
480 upvotes

[Pizza Hut] $10 Favourites: Medium Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Canadian or Margherita

$10 Favourites
Deal is still on (expiring soon?)

Get a medium Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Canadian or Margherita for only $10 any day of the week. Online only with code=839

Regular price $19.49 for a medium pan pizza.

22 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3889 posts
2682 upvotes
Toronto
This was only a hot deal when you used to be able to make it a large.

I ordered it every week for years. But once they changed it, they haven't seen a dime from me in probably three years.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1401 posts
1708 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't ever seen this offer NOT be on
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25024 posts
202505 upvotes
GTA
Yes, this offer is complete crap. As mentioned, used to be large AND used to be at least some variety between the pizzas that were offered up as the "deal of the day'. Now, it seems like it's almost the same 3-4 pizzas being offered up with scant / basic toppings "available anytime" with a hefty upcharge to make any topping changes (can't remove toppings, only add them). Not worth it at all IMO.
Last edited by toguy on May 15th, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8001 posts
4873 upvotes
West GTEH!
No more Supreme. and now Medium only. No Deal.
😎
Sep 13, 2005
139 posts
24 upvotes
The "deal of the day" (medium size) is still there. This is just another deal offering.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2952 posts
3212 upvotes
Surrey
klawman19 wrote: The "deal of the day" (medium size) is still there. This is just another deal offering.
That promo is still alright imo, even though it’s medium. Especially since Veggie is the special for Saturday
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1288 posts
1930 upvotes
Vancouver
We had the large during their 50% off promo last month. The pizza tasted very bad, so much oil. We like Pizza Pizza better than PH. Will skip PH from now on.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
47833 posts
8566 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wranglery wrote: We had the large during their 50% off promo last month. The pizza tasted very bad, so much oil. We like Pizza Pizza better than PH. Will skip PH from now on.
I mean, that's basically the reason why people eat Pizza Hut, they're known for the oil :lol:

Pizza Pizza is too dry, cardboard. But I can see why you'd like it if you think Pizza Hut is too oily.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
3800 posts
3184 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Jon Lai wrote: I mean, that's basically the reason why people eat Pizza Hut, they're known for the oil :lol:

Pizza Pizza is too dry, cardboard. But I can see why you'd like it if you think Pizza Hut is too oily.
I'd describe Pizza Hut pizza as "greasy" and not oily. Get that meat lovers and you can grease up your bicycle chain after eating, just with your hands Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

There are reasons why I don't buy any 'chain' pizza anymore, their Mediums are so bloody small and some independent places still have a 16"-18" Large, the way I remember when I was younger. Dominos/Pizza Pizza/Pizza Hut/Little Caesars have all skimped on their sizing.

$10 for a true Medium pizza isn't a bad price, but what does a Medium at Pizza Hut measure as nowadays?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2884 posts
600 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Remember to join the rewards program . Easy to earn free pizzas
My points disappeared this year when they changed the system. Anyone successful in getting their old points back? I emailed them and they were useless.
Banned
May 11, 2021
16 posts
6 upvotes
Where can I get good pizza at this price then? Located near the RH Pizza Hut I am.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4637 posts
2497 upvotes
Pizza Hut:

-Expect a small-like medium
-Expect them to skimp on toppings when you use these kinds of "promo codes" and don't pay the inflated full prices

I agree with one of the posters above. Frozen pizza is better.
Sep 8, 2017
69 posts
208 upvotes
Contrary to the overwhelmingly negative views shared by a lot of you, I love Pizza Hut. I love the greasiness. And because of it, their crust is second to none. $10 for a medium pizza isn't a terrible price, considering how PH has always been on the more expensive side when it comes to fast food pizza (sans coupons). However, I'll echo some of the others in saying that I don't consider this deal to be 'hot'.
Ever since I discovered RFD, I've spent so much money in the interest of saving money...
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1145 posts
1353 upvotes
Kitchener
I love pizza hut too. Got this deal and redeemed my rewards freebie together, which works great because the min spend for another point towards a free pizza is $10.99.
(and this is $10, but i always add an extra topping to my free 2 topping pizza, so was just over 10.99)
And yea you can than earn while you redeem, something lots of loyalty programs don't allow.

This is a improvement to the pizza of the day for me , since out of all 7 offered, I usually only cared for the ones offered on this anyways. So now I can get what i like any day of the week.

And yea the thing with pizza hut is consistency isn't always the best across restaurants. The older ones with more oldschool broken down ovens tend to screw things up and in generally just taste worst. I'm lucky there's a relatively new one near my place that makes it perfect every time - normal sized pizzas and full toppings. I order from the Weber N location. But yea the rest in kitchener/waterloo are definitely lower quality.
Oct 21, 2015
573 posts
761 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Love pizzahut and the crispy oily crust, but this deal has been posted many times and have been on for a while now.