Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Hut

PIZZA HUT BOGO

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2021 9:37 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jun 24, 2006
15769 posts
11167 upvotes
Spinner wrote: How does Pizza Hut compare to Papa John's in terms of quality?

If Papa is a 10, what's Pizza Hut? An 8? What about size?
If Papa JOHN's is a 10, Pizza hut is a 14 for me.

However, that would make Papa's Pizzaland a 17.
Jun 9, 2013
480 posts
372 upvotes
Surrey
popcorn pizza is so good. i tried it
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1074 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
CDN_Blizzard wrote: PH is aware of the sitatuation but still no resultion for almost 2 weeks.
Customer Service suggested to start a new account and when the original accounts are accessible, call them to merge the accounts.
That's ridiculous. I was thinking of ordering today but my account isn't working either.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1412 posts
866 upvotes
YYC
Coupon code worked OK, so thanks OP!

They wiped my account too. Had to sign-up for a new account using my previous email. Lost at least 4 slices of rewards. Last time I ordered was back in February, so I suspect it has more to do with the website redesign. I sent them a feedback form notifying them of my issue, but no clue if that will even get delivered to the tech team.

In-store they seemed to not have any issue. My details on the TV and receipt were all still accurate and it even had the number of orders placed in the store still.
Nov 5, 2009
95 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
The popcorn chicken pizza doesn't work with the bogo. At least when I tried yesterday on the phone.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4373 posts
6939 upvotes
Similar to the Dominos deal. Pizza Hut currently has a BOGO Free promo going on. So if you prefer these guys, here you go.

JabbaTheHut.PNG
Aug 12, 2020
58 posts
128 upvotes
Caerus wrote: Similar to the Dominos deal. Pizza Hut currently has a BOGO Free promo going on. So if you prefer these guys, here you go.

JabbaTheHut.PNG
Dominos deal??
Jan 21, 2008
602 posts
1005 upvotes
gonna take a break from PH for a bit, didn't like that KFC pizza Weary Face

Gonna try that Domino's deal
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4373 posts
6939 upvotes
shnukms wrote: gonna take a break from PH for a bit, didn't like that KFC pizza Weary Face

Gonna try that Domino's deal
Didn't know that was a thing. Looked it up... Why would you even try that? Face With Tears Of Joy It looks terrible.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
Caerus wrote: Didn't know that was a thing. Looked it up... Why would you even try that? Face With Tears Of Joy It looks terrible.
Oh god, its real.
https://torontosun.com/life/food/intern ... cken-pizza
In a tweet, the pizza chain pans over the cheese pizza, infused with “delicious KFC gravy, topped with cheese, sweet corn, and crispy KFC Popcorn Chicken on a pan crust.”
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
Caerus wrote: Just because it is created, does not mean one should consume it!
The corn puts it over the top. I guess they wanted to make it more interesting on it's way out.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Dec 21, 2012
431 posts
456 upvotes
Thanks. Been wanting to try the KFC popcorn chicken pizza
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4373 posts
6939 upvotes
prod wrote: The corn puts it over the top. I guess they wanted to make it more interesting on it's way out.
I'd say it's the whole damn concept Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes. Gravy instead of marinara sauce, sweet corn, and salty, breaded, popcorn chicken... Just sounds disgusting.

It's like someone got really high and decided they were the best chef ever. Throwing their leftovers on the 3am pizza order.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)