• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 5:29 pm
[OP]
Mar 5, 2013
176 posts
206 upvotes
Kitchener

[Pizza Hut] BOGO Pizza Online Only

I don't really order from here anymore, but if you do here's a deal I saw on FB: As title states, use code 879 on checkout. Valid June 17th- 23rd. But one Pizza, get one free. Online order only.
Images
  • Screenshot_1.png
4 replies
Jan 2, 2013
202 posts
449 upvotes
Montreal
I ordered takeout from them yesterday for the first time. My question is : why the **** do they spray a ton of cooking oil spray on top of the pizza? To make it look shiny?

I always thought it was bullshit when people said that some kind of pizzas tasted like cardboard. However, this pizza tasted 100% like fresh cardboard and I'm not exaggerating a bit. I bought 2 medium pizzas, we managed to eat one because we were starving and had to discard the second. Absolutely disgusting.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2239 posts
1854 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
BaDumTss wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 11:36 am
I ordered takeout from them yesterday for the first time. My question is : why the **** do they spray a ton of cooking oil spray on top of the pizza? To make it look shiny?

I always thought it was bullshit when people said that some kind of pizzas tasted like cardboard. However, this pizza tasted 100% like fresh cardboard and I'm not exaggerating a bit. I bought 2 medium pizzas, we managed to eat one because we were starving and had to discard the second. Absolutely disgusting.
you should contact the store to complain..
Last edited by kilobomb on Jun 19th, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..your thread could use a photo...
:arrow: Fight Spam in Canada! 💡
Nov 28, 2009
366 posts
181 upvotes
Pickering
dllprc wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 5:06 pm
pizza hut always skimpy with topping
Unless you dine in
Oct 12, 2008
915 posts
1515 upvotes
Markham
I don't get people who shit on Pizza Hut. The pan pizzas are way better than the sorry excuse of a cardboard Pizza Pizza calls a "pizza".

Pizza Pizza might as well throw some toppings on the takeout cardboard box and serve it to their customers.