• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2021 4:55 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2228 posts
1498 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Which pizzas you all buying? I tried the meat lovers pan pizza, and also the thin crust. Both were ok. What's good? anyone tried teh butter chicken one? I like everything on a pizza except onions.
May 28, 2016
285 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
BeapChastard wrote: Which pizzas you all buying? I tried the meat lovers pan pizza, and also the thin crust. Both were ok. What's good? anyone tried teh butter chicken one? I like everything on a pizza except onions.
I get Hawaiian pan pizza most of the time if I'm buying from Pizza Hut.
Mar 23, 2019
134 posts
59 upvotes
There is also the Great beyond meat sausage pizza on offer but no downtown TO location. I only eat chicken so I was looking forward to the beyond meat pizza
Jul 5, 2008
88 posts
76 upvotes
GTA
Got 2 large half and half pans. Good way to try 4 different pizzas.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1603 posts
1154 upvotes
Pickering
Prats06 wrote: I hate these Bogo deals. A small family has a tough time finishing a large pizza - what am I supposed to do with the extra?

Reheated pizza is never even half the taste of the original.

I find myself ordering the daily large deal quite often from PH - good pizzas, slightly more expensive than others but the taste more than makes up for it.

Whenever I eat Domino's, I reheat it in the oven - maintains at least 90% of the flavor for at least 2 days, afterwards.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
6531 posts
2533 upvotes
Prats06 wrote: I hate these Bogo deals. A small family has a tough time finishing a large pizza - what am I supposed to do with the extra?

Reheated pizza is never even half the taste of the original.

I find myself ordering the daily large deal quite often from PH - good pizzas, slightly more expensive than others but the taste more than makes up for it.
2 mediums instead of 2 larges might help
May 24, 2013
98 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
rebel400d wrote: Got 2 large half and half pans. Good way to try 4 different pizzas.
I noticed you don't get to choose all the flavours that way. I think anything with special sauce like butter chicken is not an option?
Jun 29, 2015
9 posts
Scarborough, ON
When can I put the code? until putting the card number it didn't come out. it paid full price and just called and canceled. it took 5days to refund.

Is that because I add 2 same large crust stuffed meatlovers?
Sep 17, 2018
206 posts
285 upvotes
BF No Where
coolwasabi wrote: Really? I honestly feel that reheated pizza is better than the original, especially so if you have an air fryer. I freeze the leftovers right away and they taste amazing reheated.
The air fryer is a game changer
I'd trade it all for a little more.
Jun 29, 2015
9 posts
Scarborough, ON
jangjacob wrote: When can I put the code? until putting the card number it didn't come out. it paid full price and just called and canceled. it took 5days to refund.

Is that because I add 2 same large crust stuffed meatlovers?
I figured...code first from the page before start chooses pizza..and it added additional 4 dollars for second one stuffed crust. anyway not full price.
Apr 9, 2020
5 posts
Toronto
Is this for online orders only? Or can you get this at the restaurant with a takeout order?
Contact me for VIP pre-construction access, real estate needs, competitive commissions and more.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13476 posts
2840 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
corwal wrote:
Toronto: 720 King West. Just steps away from possibly the worst McDonald's in the city (country?) is a great Hut location.
Noooo... the worst MickeyD's is on 4435 Kingston Road. Only MD's that requires security guards. *thuglife* Yikes!!
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13476 posts
2840 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Richard1986 wrote: Whenever I eat Domino's, I reheat it in the oven - maintains at least 90% of the flavor for at least 2 days, afterwards.
MV is good for me. Day old Domino's, slip in MV, High, 1100W Toshiba for 30sec, 1 slice. Almost like fresh. Just when the oil starts to bubble, MV stops.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Mar 14, 2017
404 posts
837 upvotes
aznnorth wrote: Noooo... the worst MickeyD's is on 4435 Kingston Road. Only MD's that requires security guards. *thuglife* Yikes!!
Oof I'm adding that to my hitlist for sure
Feb 24, 2020
151 posts
83 upvotes
Ordered the stuff crust pizza today. Was not overly impressed. I think I prefer domino's.

Thanks for the code, it was worth a try.
May 22, 2008
156 posts
8 upvotes
Waterloo
Ugh it kept cancelling my order and then I gave up. They called me to tell me they don't accept AMEX even though the website does.
Dec 14, 2017
461 posts
487 upvotes
Just for 1 piza or could u do 4 pizzas 2 free?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4485 posts
5444 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
7865875 wrote: Just for 1 piza or could u do 4 pizzas 2 free?
You can do that. Just make 2 orders

Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2057 posts
1752 upvotes
Surrey
Just had Mediterranean and Chicken arrabiatta as Homestyle pizzas. I liked it more than their usual pan pizza.
Feb 1, 2017
429 posts
665 upvotes
Did they greatly raise the price of pizza's? 23-24$ is pretty terrible. The 10$ daily deal is so much better so long as your fine with the basic pizzas.