Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Pizza Pizza] 10% cash back (Walk-in and pick-up only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2015 8:50 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 25, 2012
408 posts
1074 upvotes
North York

[Pizza Pizza] 10% cash back (Walk-in and pick-up only)

Walked into a Pizza Pizza yesterday and came across this 10% cash back card. Pick up your card at the store and register it online.

This is how it works:
For the next 10 visits, you earn 10% cash back and on your 11th visit, you can use all the cash back on that purchase. And the cycle continues.

More information can be found here https://wwws.givex.com/cws/pizzapizza/c ... in/home.py

FAQ
https://wwws.givex.com/cws/pizzapizza/c ... CTION_:faq
14 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36617 upvotes
Scarborough
I saw this on the register last week when I went to Pizza Pizza. The cashier had no idea what it was and said I have to go online to get it. I'm going back today to get my card!
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
The pizza pizza near me is in such a ghetto area, the people that go in there (aside from me of course) are kind of scary. It's the same as the nearby mcdonalds, which I avoid. Anyways, it's kind of unpleasant and sad since I really like pizza pizza's walk in pepperoni deal. It's like a treat from my diet.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2006
1402 posts
312 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Just went to the store, made an order and got a card. That purchase did not qualify, but I brought it home and registered. :)

Now for the super-funny part. I got email confirmation from Pizza Pizza of the registration, and the following is an excerpt from the message...

"...You may now go to the member site and login to your account. You should receive a member in the mail within the next two weeks..."

Don't know what kind of member they will send me in the mail, but I am neither interested in another loyalty member arriving at my house, nor a body part arriving in the mail. Kudos to the PP staffer who drafted the standard email. lol
Sep 5, 2008
4 posts
"Club 11-11 is currently only valid at traditional Pizza Pizza locations in Ontario, Manitoba & Saskatchewan, walk in & pick-up orders only. It is currently not valid in Quebec or Nova Scotia."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
Used my card a few days ago and decided to check the balance online. 0 points. Gave customer service a call. Idiot on the line said I need the receipt from the transaction to 'see what the problem was'. Anyone else didn't get their points?
Dec 13, 2013
1 posts
dankup wrote: Used my card a few days ago and decided to check the balance online. 0 points. Gave customer service a call. Idiot on the line said I need the receipt from the transaction to 'see what the problem was'. Anyone else didn't get their points?
Had same problem on Nov 23-2013
contacted mmoran@pizzapizza.ca
ordered online, picked up and paid at store.
\store employee said "can not accept loyalty card, system will not allow it. Emailed piza pizza, was brushed off.
called pizza pizza,asked for someone above mmoran. was put on hold, 5 min later, spoke to Maria, was told she was below mmoran, quoted chain of command.
Loyalty Club 11-11 card appears to be a method to obtain personal info. No rewards, just aggravation.
Dec 22, 2004
12 posts
has anyone got this program to actually work?

i just got my card around 2-3 weeks ago.. the order then didnt show up in the rewards history.. so i thought maybe its because u had to register online BEFORE you used it?

then my order 2-3 days ago doesnt show up with any points either
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2904 posts
220 upvotes
You have to register the card before you can collect points. I check the receipt and it indicates how many times I've swiped the card but I didn't go online to check points so I can't verify about the points. I've had some who claimed you have to put money into the card and use it to pay or else they won't swipe. Some don't swipe unless you tell them to.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
Too bad it doesn't work on online orders
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
I have too many cards in my wallet to get another one...
Jan 11, 2014
115 posts
15 upvotes
Hamilton
Pizza pizza employee's do not ask if you have a card, and have no idea what promotion this is.
Aug 20, 2015
1 posts
Also used my card. Was to get 10 percent back. :-( my e mail showed club 1111.. got 0.00.. no credit at all. Gonna complain next time i order. Keeping my e mail as proof.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1231 posts
750 upvotes
Canada
So I was looking into this. You don't get your 10% (per order) until you order 10x.

Edit: Also this should be ongoing not expired.

[QUOTE]As an introductory offer, customers who enroll in the card-based program collect a 10 per cent credit on every walk-in or pick-up purchase made at any of Pizza Pizza´s 390 restaurants in Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. The credit – called “Pizza Pizza Dough” – is automatically loaded on the loyalty card, separate from any pre-loaded cash amounts. On every 11th purchase, the earned “dough” from the previous ten purchases is unlocked for redemption on walk-in or pick-up purchases.
[/QUOTE]

http://www.pizzapizza.ca/2013/12/02/piz ... %E2%80%9D/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)