Expired Hot Deals

Ticketmaster

Pizza Pizza 2018 $19.36 Budweiser Stage concert deal

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2018 12:20 pm
Jul 6, 2009
375 posts
42 upvotes
melovesme wrote: Did they give you a new ticket at the gate or in your ticketmaster account? I have always wondered how they do this
a few years back at a Snoop Dogg show they gave them out as soon as we got into the venue.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7133 posts
6228 upvotes
Ottawa
melovesme wrote: Did they give you a new ticket at the gate or in your ticketmaster account? I have always wondered how they do this
Right as they were scanning our tickets at the main entrance, they said "please see the team members on the right (wearing red Live Nation polos) for a free ticket upgrade".

You get to hold onto your original if you want to hang on the lawn for a bit and they gave us two hard copy tickets from a fat stack.
With Fido Mobile!
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
boogers252 wrote: is wiz khalifa rae stremmurd also not working for anyone else?
Groupon has Wiz Khalifa again for $25 all in, plus 6% cash back on ebates.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7403 posts
6394 upvotes
Just some FYI for shows at Budweiser Stage happening during the Ex:

Patrons who have their concert tickets in hand will receive free admission to the CNE fair grounds on the date of the concert. Patrons who arrive at the CNE gates who still need to pick up or purchase their concert tickets from the Budweiser Stage box office will need to purchase a CNE Will Call Ticket for $20 (one per person) in order to cross through the fair grounds, then bring their CNE Will Call Ticket to the Budweiser Stage box office to get a full refund of the $20. Please let the CNE box office attendant know that you are attending a show at Budweiser Stage when arriving to purchase a CNE Will Call Ticket. Only CNE Will Call Tickets will be refunded at the Budweiser Stage Box Office. GA tickets will not be refunded.

Concert goers who arrive at the CNE gates but prefer not to walk through the CNE grounds can also get to the Budweiser Stage entrance by walking south on Strachan Ave. across Lakeshore Blvd. to Remembrance Dr. Coronation Park, and continue south/west towards the lake into Ontario Place.
Sep 4, 2015
444 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
Madchester wrote: Just some FYI for shows at Budweiser Stage happening during the Ex:

Patrons who have their concert tickets in hand will receive free admission to the CNE fair grounds on the date of the concert. Patrons who arrive at the CNE gates who still need to pick up or purchase their concert tickets from the Budweiser Stage box office will need to purchase a CNE Will Call Ticket for $20 (one per person) in order to cross through the fair grounds, then bring their CNE Will Call Ticket to the Budweiser Stage box office to get a full refund of the $20. Please let the CNE box office attendant know that you are attending a show at Budweiser Stage when arriving to purchase a CNE Will Call Ticket. Only CNE Will Call Tickets will be refunded at the Budweiser Stage Box Office. GA tickets will not be refunded.

Concert goers who arrive at the CNE gates but prefer not to walk through the CNE grounds can also get to the Budweiser Stage entrance by walking south on Strachan Ave. across Lakeshore Blvd. to Remembrance Dr. Coronation Park, and continue south/west towards the lake into Ontario Place.
Any deals on parking nearby? Last year I paid $30 to park at the CNE...
Not cheap but frugal

$30/10GB PhoneBox plan
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7403 posts
6394 upvotes
canadianclub wrote: Any deals on parking nearby? Last year I paid $30 to park at the CNE...
http://ontarioplace.com/en/cinesphere/

Get a ticket for a documentary at the Cinesphere showing today for $9.00
That gives you a $20 credit for $25 all day parking at Ontario Place... i.e., you only pay $5 for parking. You need to redeem your credit at the Cinesphere box office.
So all-in it's $14 for parking at Ontario Place.

I'd suggest transit, but if you're driving from out of town, this is an option.