Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] 50% off Pizza Pizza *Delivery only*

  • Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 7:09 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jan 13, 2009
428 posts
293 upvotes
Concrete Jungle

[Pizza Pizza] 50% off Pizza Pizza *Delivery only*

If you don’t enjoy Pizza Pizza, keep it moving!

Code 50OFF


One coupon code per order, not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or offer. Valid on regular priced pizzas ordered for delivery only. Valid online/mobile app using code. Mention code over the phone. There is a limit of 3 pizzas per order. This offer is valid until Sunday, May 26th. Gluten Free, Cauliflower, Twin Pizzas, Frescos and party pizzas are excluded.
Last edited by sneak_around on May 20th, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
35 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18662 posts
6714 upvotes
Toronto
On Delivery only which kills the deal. Need better effort.
Newbie
Dec 13, 2016
83 posts
135 upvotes
Alliston
50% off pizza, except Gluten Free, except Cauliflower, except, except, except. I’ll stick with Domino’s and their 50% off ALL pizzas(and pick-up as well).
Come on Pizza Pizza, do better.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 23, 2015
2088 posts
1325 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Exactly. Domino's also tastes better.

Pizza Pizza's only claim to fame is that their locations are so numerous so there's always one near by.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1478 posts
1230 upvotes
BeapChastard wrote: Exactly. Domino's also tastes better.

Pizza Pizza's only claim to fame is that their locations are so numerous so there's always one near by.
Taste is subjective. Personally would not order Domino's at 75% off.
Newbie
May 19, 2019
1 posts
Hurry up!!! Get 50% off any pizza from the menu! Online only. Use code 50off
Images
  • A7B16CE6-D00F-4450-A840-8979B2EDE5D2.jpeg
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27093 posts
6534 upvotes
Hamilton
carmaster wrote: On Delivery only which kills the deal. Need better effort.
We have guys that don’t buy dominos at 50% off cuz no delivery.

Now we have guys here complaining delivery kills the deal lol
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Member
User avatar
Jan 30, 2016
391 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BeapChastard wrote: Exactly. Domino's also tastes better.

Pizza Pizza's only claim to fame is that their locations are so numerous so there's always one near by.
To be fair the Pizza Pizza's I've been to in Vaughan are actually decent, just can't go to most other one's and expect the same. :/
Newbie
Dec 29, 2013
1 posts
Edmonton
confirming this code also works in B.C.
Will be having Pizza Pizza in the next few days!

You can also get the 50% for pick up [YMMV]
- place the order as delivery first, then call their call center to change it to pick up at their store... take a few minutes but worth the try.
Member
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
743 upvotes
carmaster wrote: On Delivery only which kills the deal. Need better effort.
Just like last time, there is a 'trick' to make this offer apply for takeout.

Order on a web browser. Don't apply the coupon yet. Go to checkout. Enter your details. Only after you click next to the Payment option window, then scroll to the top to apply "50OFF". The price should reduce. Now it works for takeout using this coupon. Worked last time and seems to work this time too.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jan 13, 2009
428 posts
293 upvotes
Concrete Jungle
fattyburger11 wrote: Just like last time, there is a 'trick' to make this offer apply for takeout.

Order on a web browser. Don't apply the coupon yet. Go to checkout. Enter your details. Only after you click next to the Payment option window, then scroll to the top to apply "50OFF". The price should reduce. Now it works for takeout using this coupon. Worked last time and seems to work this time too.
Can confirm this works only on web browser! Enjoy the long weekend folks.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 3, 2005
28629 posts
1309 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
sneak_around wrote: If you don’t enjoy Pizza Pizza, keep it moving!....
People who enjoy PP don't do much moving...
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $4632 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Lowa, Taft*
*Various Szs Vintage: Hartt, Florsheim Imp*
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13774 posts
3786 upvotes
Scarberia
Wow. I guess pizza Slice Of Pizza is matching doms! Last month the had 50off as well
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13774 posts
3786 upvotes
Scarberia
sneak_around wrote: Can confirm this works only on web browser! Enjoy the long weekend folks.
Does it work on mobile chrome if u cheackmark desktop mode ¿? Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Dec 16, 2017
73 posts
71 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: Does it work on mobile chrome if u cheackmark desktop mode ¿? Tia
Yes it does. All you need is the desktop site.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2005
1541 posts
145 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: Taste is subjective. Personally would not order Domino's at 75% off.
Same, I've found Dominos has gone a bit down hill and the pizza is really greasy. I've actually come around to Pizza Pizza now but always gets well done with extra sauce. Problem is some locations do not always follow the instructions. The location near my house makes it on point always though, luckily.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2011
3543 posts
20069 upvotes
This deal works for pickup as well, as mentioned in the previous 50% off deal which I think was last month or the month before, you add your pizza to the deal first, then select your pick-up location, and once your get to the pay portion where you can add yout club 11-11 code in is when you add the 50off coupon code and apply, you will see the price drop immediately on pizza's only, hit the next button for payment. Did this last time and did it again yesterday (had some credit on my account I wanted to use up, otherwise I would've gone with the Domino's deal instead (pan only for me)).
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18662 posts
6714 upvotes
Toronto
markopas wrote: This deal works for pickup as well, as mentioned in the previous 50% off deal which I think was last month or the month before, you add your pizza to the deal first, then select your pick-up location, and once your get to the pay portion where you can add yout club 11-11 code in is when you add the 50off coupon code and apply, you will see the price drop immediately on pizza's only, hit the next button for payment. Did this last time and did it again yesterday (had some credit on my account I wanted to use up, otherwise I would've gone with the Domino's deal instead (pan only for me)).
Where do you put the code in? Doesn't work
Newbie
Dec 16, 2017
73 posts
71 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Where do you put the code in? Doesn't work
You put the code in at the top right area of the page once you get to the payment section on the desktop site.

Top