[Pizza Pizza] 50 % Off Regular Priced Pizzas

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 8:22 pm
Mar 12, 2017
127 posts
58 upvotes
Lovebugfeb2014 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:18 pm
I personally hate pizza pizzas pepperoni, compared to Domino's, I just don't like it. I usually order garlic base, chicken, spinach and either red peppers, tomatoes or mushrooms from pizza pizza. That shit is DELICIOUS! Thanks OP for sharing the code!
Maybe I just have plebian taste but I don't notice any difference between Domino's and Pizza Pizza quality. And I'm never in a position where I eat that shit side by side in comparison. And if I ever notice a quality difference with "higher-end" chains like Pizza Nova, Pizzaville, Papa John's, etc. it is a very marginal difference to justify such a huge price differential.

Some of those Delissio thin & crispy frozen pizzas are downright nasty though. That is when I really had a "you get what you paid for" moment.
Mar 12, 2017
127 posts
58 upvotes
DaveCCC wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 8:51 pm
Why I don't like having food delivered:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/video-cap ... -1.3773205
I honestly feel mercy for that guy even though he obviously did the wrong thing. Since he has went viral and I'm pretty sure that no one is going to bother hiring him again for anything. lmao. Since a simple Google search of his name would probably lead to that story. While he did do something wrong, I think it is preferable to give people chances instead of letting them rot on the street homeless (and the resulting social problems that come with having lots of homeless people in your community. See Toronto, Vancouver or Seattle as prime examples of what happens when you have lots of homeless people). Because no one wants to hire them because of a mistake they made in the past.
Banned
Jan 4, 2019
7 posts
15 upvotes
my local pizza pizza is very skimpy with topping / cheese everytime

not sure if it's worth it even with 50% off
Jan 19, 2017
354 posts
555 upvotes
Anyone figure out how to get around the delivery option? Would love to try that tex mex pizza but aint paying for delivery.
Nov 20, 2017
665 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
RedSwagDeals wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 10:03 am
Anyone figure out how to get around the delivery option? Would love to try that tex mex pizza but aint paying for delivery.
There isn't anymore.
May 1, 2018
9 posts
6 upvotes
In the app, I just kept closing the error message and proceeded to pay. When through paid, leaving soon to pick it up.
Oct 7, 2005
936 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
NEETtrader wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 9:06 pm
I honestly feel mercy for that guy even though he obviously did the wrong thing. Since he has went viral and I'm pretty sure that no one is going to bother hiring him again for anything. lmao. Since a simple Google search of his name would probably lead to that story. While he did do something wrong, I think it is preferable to give people chances instead of letting them rot on the street homeless (and the resulting social problems that come with having lots of homeless people in your community. See Toronto, Vancouver or Seattle as prime examples of what happens when you have lots of homeless people). Because no one wants to hire them because of a mistake they made in the past.
Excellent attitude. Good for you.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1409 posts
206 upvotes
Woodbridge
Thanks for the post. Despite the negative reviews on the cardboard taste here, I think it’s not too bad, as they give a lot of customizable options. I normally get thick crust, extra sauce, Italian seasoning, all of which are free. I know it’s like putting lipstick on a pig. I noticed for medium pizzas, they now have a pan pizza option, never tried it, but I might next time
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2100 posts
1536 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Hmmm kinda cold considering has to be delivery...but you able to get twins on this ?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
1796 posts
769 upvotes
Toronto
FritzS87983 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 5:54 pm
In the app, I just kept closing the error message and proceeded to pay. When through paid, leaving soon to pick it up.
Did everything work out ok?
Dec 29, 2012
102 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
FritzS87983 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 5:54 pm
Getting a server error when trying this
May 1, 2018
9 posts
6 upvotes
Worked for me. I closed the error message about 3 times in all, but payment went through
May 1, 2018
9 posts
6 upvotes
My order went to a different restaurant, one that doesn’t even show up in my app. I yelled a lot to their customer service,but I never got my pizza.

They gave me credit
Mar 9, 2011
659 posts
965 upvotes
Just curious to know but has anyone tried pan pizza from pizza pizza before? Does it taste similar to Pizza Hut or dominos versions?