Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] 50 % Off Regular Priced Pizzas

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 8:22 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2002 posts
710 upvotes
^Can confirm the above method. Worked for me with 0 problems.

Also, I must say that Pizza Pizza has stepped up their game. Ordered tonight and was impressed. ~12-13 bucks all in for 4 topping XL that actually tasted decent.
Jul 27, 2017
188 posts
74 upvotes
markopas wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 10:33 pm
Ok, so here is the trick, do NOT apply the 50off until you AFTER you get to the payment method. Then, what you need to do is go up to the apply coupon section and enter 50off and apply. Since it's late right now, I put my order in for tomorrow dinner time.
Did you pay online or pay in store?
LOL I placed a order right now and they called me telling me the coupon is only valid on delivery order. He told me to either pay full price for pick up or pay delivery. I told him cancel the order LOLL. This was after a good 10 mins, the pizza was probably almost ready. Oh well they lost out on a customer.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2357 posts
11368 upvotes
SherlockDeals wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 1:54 am
Did you pay online or pay in store?
LOL I placed a order right now and they called me telling me the coupon is only valid on delivery order. He told me to either pay full price for pick up or pay delivery. I told him cancel the order LOLL. This was after a good 10 mins, the pizza was probably almost ready. Oh well they lost out on a customer.

Paid online.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2826 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
markopas wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 10:33 pm
Ok, so here is the trick, do NOT apply the 50off until you AFTER you get to the payment method. Then, what you need to do is go up to the apply coupon section and enter 50off and apply. Since it's late right now, I put my order in for tomorrow dinner time.
Thanks, worked for me today! They gave good amount of toppings on my pizzas but I found it to lack flavour for some reason.
Nov 20, 2017
723 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
markopas wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 9:35 pm
This was a deal breaker for me yesterday evening - was trying to order two pizzas and selected pickup and realized it was for delivery only, the damn pizza pizza is 2mins away now I have to pay a $3.50 delivery charge PLUS tip the guy on top of that, its like buying the pizza at regular price almost, I think this promo was a complete fail on PP's part.
Pizza pizza has a knack of messing up promos going by their history. They don't seem to comprehend that the damage they do putting restrictions and being so stingy, causing more lost money than sticking with the original promo.