• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2013 3:12 pm
[OP]
Jul 13, 2008
9 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough

pizza pizza disapoints again

Ordered 3 pizzas 2 with bacon strips- bacon was bad like lost (back the fridge bad) called to complain they offered $3.00 credit on a $36.00 order told them to keep it so they can buy proper equipment to store the supplies .
Why do they continue to disappoint in this economy and promise customer satisfaction that is a joke? :mad:
84 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15969 posts
3762 upvotes
Toronto
Why didn't you send them back and get new ones?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5379 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
Pizza Pizzas pizza is terrible, of course this isnt the first thread. Sometimes when Im at a hotel and theres nothing else that will deliver im at their mercy. Their whole pizzas are terrible but if its a busier location with fresh slices I like their individual slices. I dont know why its so different but it is.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
4996 posts
2108 upvotes
I've been saying this for years now, their meat quality is really poor. Try another pizza shop, there are a few good ones out there. Even pizza hut has come a long way.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18443 posts
3114 upvotes
GTA West
MOOKEY wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 8:29 pm
Why do they continue to disappoint in this economy and promise customer satisfaction that is a joke? :mad:
Because people like you keep buying from them... How about NOT BUYING THEIR PRODUCT and then sending them a letter saying why you stopped buying their product? This is the only way you will get your message across.

It's the local Indian-run 2-4-1 Pizza for me! Either that or I make my own.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
May 9, 2008
215 posts
I recently called Pizza Pizza and the pizza that I got was horrible. It was super dry and the underside was as black as charcoal.

What other pizza stores are better than pizza pizza? Is Pizza Nova any good? How about Domino's and Mama's??
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2006
2508 posts
234 upvotes
Whitby
Cuisine123 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 10:21 pm
I recently called Pizza Pizza and the pizza that I got was horrible. It was super dry and the underside was as black as charcoal.

What other pizza stores are better than pizza pizza? Is Pizza Nova any good? How about Domino's and Mama's??
If you have a Regino's in your area give 'em a shot. I think they're pretty decent overall. It's not gourmet, but decent pizza at a good value.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5379 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
I like Pizzaville as far as those bigger franchises go.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
261 upvotes
Mississauga
Pizza Pizza is the worst in my book as well.
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
Jan 13, 2009
776 posts
12 upvotes
No Frills wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 10:30 pm
I like Pizzaville as far as those bigger franchises go.
+1.

Pizza Pizza is pretty bad. The only reason why I still occasionally eat their pizza is strictly due to convenience. Laziness gets the best of me when I see one of their stores every couple of blocks.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18443 posts
3114 upvotes
GTA West
stealth wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 11:20 pm
Pizza Pizza is the worst in my book as well.
The only thing I like about Pizza Pizza is their wings.

One time a few years back I was at Pizza Pizza and the cashier girl was so incompetent (and also could not communicate in English) that she ran my MasterCard for a typo amount, and then ran it again for the correct amount. I had to get on the phone with "Pizza Pizza technical support" which was competent enough to reverse the spurious charge.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2008
4938 posts
64 upvotes
York Region
Gino's Pizza is very good
York Region is best region!
Jan 6, 2009
352 posts
11 upvotes
Mississauga
Cuisine123 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 10:21 pm

I find that if I order from a chain store Pizza Nova is the best one.(at least in my nieghbourhood)
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
15969 posts
3762 upvotes
Toronto
The worst experience I had was when I ordered two panzerotto's from Pizza Pizza and those things were jokes. I pay $12 for both and they were so small and had no filling whatsoever. I called customer service and they told me they would give me credit for only one. Domino's is pretty good. But I stick to my gourmet pizza shop.