• Oct 25th, 2013 3:12 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4405 posts
300 upvotes
Peterborough
Dr Butcher wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 10:29 pm
If you have a Regino's in your area give 'em a shot. I think they're pretty decent overall. It's not gourmet, but decent pizza at a good value.
Regino's is pretty decent. Not the best that I've had but good.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2459 posts
93 upvotes
In North West part of brampton I found a place that is pretty good call Coccelli Pizza(I might have the spelling off by a bit) but they are pretty good
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2006
6219 posts
204 upvotes
MOOKEY wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 8:29 pm
Ordered 3 pizzas 2 with bacon strips- bacon was bad like lost (back the fridge bad) called to complain they offered $3.00 credit on a $36.00 order told them to keep it so they can buy proper equipment to store the supplies .
Why do they continue to disappoint in this economy and promise customer satisfaction that is a joke? :mad:
I have no idea what is this means?
"bacon was bad like lost"
"back the fridge bad"
"proper equipment to store the supplies" what does this have to do with anything?

Can anyone translate?
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
262 upvotes
Mississauga
jason9945 wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 12:13 pm
I have no idea what is this means?
"bacon was bad like lost"
"back the fridge bad"
"proper equipment to store the supplies" what does this have to do with anything?

Can anyone translate?
I took it to mean that the bacon was stale or dried out or something, like it had been sitting in the back of the fridge for a long time before being used. The proper equipment part probably referred to a need to keep things fresher?
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
Mar 3, 2009
71 posts
stealth wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 12:27 pm
I took it to mean that the bacon was stale or dried out or something, like it had been sitting in the back of the fridge for a long time before being used. The proper equipment part probably referred to a need to keep things fresher?
Yes, as in 'lost in the back of the fridge' until it got old and stale. I got that too.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2006
6219 posts
204 upvotes
stealth wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 12:27 pm
Queue wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 1:32 pm
Yes, as in 'lost in the back of the fridge' until it got old and stale. I got that too.
So saying it wasnt fresh, or that it was stale is too much? I guess I'm just old.
Mar 3, 2009
71 posts
jason9945 wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 1:36 pm
So saying it wasnt fresh, or that it was stale is too much? I guess I'm just old.
I got the impression the OP's first language isn't English...perhaps this is a literal translation from an expression in his/her original language. Different punctuation would have helped, but that's not everyone's strong suit.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
262 upvotes
Mississauga
jason9945 wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 1:36 pm
I'm old too. You're over-thinking things. :) When reading badly worded/translated posts, just pick out the nouns and the verbs and colour the rest in yourself :)
Good-bye.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3511 posts
191 upvotes
Pizza Pizza shouldn't even be allowed to call their dough with an eye-dropper's worth of tomato sauce "pizza". The owners are always so damn cheap they never put enough sauce, cheese or toppings for the pizza to even have a chance of tasting half decent. The only thing they have that's decent is the onion rings and chicken strips. I used to think the wings were good until my parents ordered and got barely cooked wings.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
262 upvotes
Mississauga
Shimso wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 11:54 pm
Pizza Pizza shouldn't even be allowed to call their dough with an eye-dropper's worth of tomato sauce "pizza". The owners are always so damn cheap they never put enough sauce, cheese or toppings for the pizza to even have a chance of tasting half decent. The only thing they have that's decent is the onion rings and chicken strips. I used to think the wings were good until my parents ordered and got barely cooked wings.
Figures. Only the things they get frozen and drop in the deep fryer for 4 mins then serve. Any idiot can do that.
I agree, their pizza is plain and dull b/c they skimp on toppings. Its basically a little more than a pita that they serve.
Good-bye.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5488 posts
717 upvotes
Akraz wrote:
Dec 29th, 2009 1:27 am
Gino's Pizza is very good
+1 very nice crisp pizzas all the time
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2008
6964 posts
63 upvotes
Ottawa
My old roommate used to order from Pizza Pizza pretty frequently. One day, he figured out that they barely put any cheese on their pizza, so he ordered extra cheese on it. It came with the same amount of cheese. He was not impressed, and stuck to ordering their chicken mostly.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1804 posts
500 upvotes
Montreal
Everyone know how bad pizza pizza is, but they kept on ordering.....hmmm...... tuche'