Food & Drink

pizza pizza disapoints again

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2013 3:12 pm
Mar 25, 2009
806 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Do not use the PizzaPizza iPad app if you want to receive the correct order. I ordered a veggie delight and received a cheese pizza !!! customer service tells me there is no refund because I used the iPad !!! that's ridiculous !! Godd bye PizzaPizza ... never again !!!
Banned
Jun 2, 2009
2738 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Pizza pizza is gross! I always do Pizza Hut greasy deep fried tasting goodness. Lol there is a ceasers that recently opened in the neighbourhood haven't tried them yet.
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
11200 posts
920 upvotes
Brampton
How are their subs? Any good?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Jun 14, 2012
401 posts
36 upvotes
I like pizza pizza, they're cheap and good in a pinch, you just don't know how to complain when you get bad service, when I got a bad order they said to keep my order and they sent me a new one right away. keep calling them and pestering them, 36 bucks is a decent order for a pizza place so they should give you back more than 3 bucks if you make enough noise.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2004
12862 posts
1468 upvotes
Pickering
1. Most people who order a pizza overdo it. No more than four ingredients per pizza. Stop ordering crap pizza and blaming others. It isn't going to cook properly with every ingredient on it.

2. There are many options people do not realize exist, they just order the same crap and complain. Try to switch up the sauce and ad garlic and sweet pepper seasoning with four cheese blend.

3. I use the app all the time and have ordered pizzas from the middle of a parking lot so it would arrive just after I got home.

4. If you have any problem, call in. You should receive an email right after you place an order to confirm you got what you wanted.

5. I've emailed Pizza Pizza to comment on something in their procedures and they gave me a free something on my next order.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2009
1420 posts
109 upvotes
In just about every neighborhood there is an independent pizza shop. Search it out and support the little guy. Pizza Pizza is aweful.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2013
1775 posts
279 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Dec 28th, 2009 9:44 pm
Why didn't you send them back and get new ones?
Because they will spit in your food.

My method of handling crappy service or food is to never go back again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
2028 posts
172 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
"They will spit in your food"

Source required. That's quite the serious allegation you're making there and I'm sure you have proof of what you're claiming.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2013
1775 posts
279 upvotes
CWatson87 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2013 7:42 am
"They will spit in your food"

Source required. That's quite the serious allegation you're making there and I'm sure you have proof of what you're claiming.
Get a grip cowboy. Not talking about PP specifically. Everybody knows when you goto a restaurant and send back food, you run a chance of the chef or the waiter doing something to your food to get you back.

How do I handle all food problems in general? I take it like a man. I don't normally complain. In fact I have never complained ever. I take the loss as a lesson and they are blacklisted and I never go back, ever.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
262 upvotes
Mississauga
Andex wrote:
Oct 21st, 2013 3:23 am
In just about every neighborhood there is an independent pizza shop. Search it out and support the little guy. Pizza Pizza is aweful.
I agree...that hole-in-the-wall no-name pizza joint with the leaky roof and dead cat outside the front door that's in every neighborhood is more likely to get my business than a Pizza-pizza....theyre just so consistently bad.
Audidude, thanks for the suggestions, but the problem is much worse than just ordering too many toppings. Its bland taste, stingy portions of cheese and toppings etc.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
24365 posts
1574 upvotes
Markham, ON
mcfrugal wrote:
Oct 20th, 2013 7:13 pm
Do not use the PizzaPizza iPad app if you want to receive the correct order. I ordered a veggie delight and received a cheese pizza !!! customer service tells me there is no refund because I used the iPad !!! that's ridiculous !! Godd bye PizzaPizza ... never again !!!
drive it back to the store and smash the pizza back onto the glass window...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5781 posts
1608 upvotes
Scarborough
sunshinemoonlight13 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2013 9:45 am
Get a grip cowboy. Not talking about PP specifically. Everybody knows when you goto a restaurant and send back food, you run a chance of the chef or the waiter doing something to your food to get you back.

How do I handle all food problems in general? I take it like a man. I don't normally complain. In fact I have never complained ever. I take the loss as a lesson and they are blacklisted and I never go back, ever.
Is it just me or does it seem like the human thing to do would not to spit in a person's food when it's your job to properly prepare it? Just because it gets sent back doesn't give you the grounds to be an @$$ to the customer. I know I would never do something like that because I like to think there are decent human beings in the world.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
2028 posts
172 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
sunshinemoonlight13 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2013 9:45 am
Prove it.