Expired Hot Deals

Pizza Pizza

ebates.ca - Pizza Pizza gift card 16.5% cash back

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2020 9:23 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 1, 2017
258 posts
206 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…

[Pizza Pizza] ebates.ca - Pizza Pizza gift card 16.5% cash back

This beats the 11% cash back in the past couple of months. $25, $50, $100 gift cards available -- although when I bought $100 before, they sent me 2 x $50 gift cards which is ugh to me. My wallet's already thick with cards!

Other high cash backs right now are Roots 12% and Jack Astor's 12%.

Edit: Not everyone has Costco membership and it seems it's not all locations and it's now been infrequent, and also, I do like their box specials (10 wings, 10 chicken bites, with 2 sides, etc.). Doesn't have to be pizza which you should always ask for extra extra sauce (free) so it's not as 'cardboard'-y as you say. Besides, cardboard has high fibre content.
Last edited by MercHuntIsle on Feb 26th, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Triumph starts with a "try" and ends with an... "OOMPH!" --Memphis and Mumble
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1143 posts
1193 upvotes
Calgary
Hot deal.

Except then you have to eat Pizza Pizza..
Jr. Member
Jul 20, 2016
144 posts
33 upvotes
Costco sells pizza pizza and pizza nova 50 dollar gift card for 39.99
Member
Jun 15, 2018
410 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
OKSpring wrote: Hot deal.

Except then you have to eat Pizza Pizza..
ugh...there's always one guy
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2007
893 posts
323 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
MercHuntIsle wrote: ... although when I bought $100 before, they sent me 2 x $50 gift cards which is ugh to me. My wallet's already thick with cards!
you can go online to pizza pizza's site and transfer all the money onto one card. I do this everytime i pick these up at costco as they give you in $25 denominations as well. if you use the pizzapizza app, you can load the cards onto the app and wont have to carry any cards.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 2, 2008
685 posts
354 upvotes
MercHuntIsle wrote: This beats the 11% cash back in the past couple of months. $25, $50, $100 gift cards available -- although when I bought $100 before, they sent me 2 x $50 gift cards which is ugh to me. My wallet's already thick with cards!

Other high cash backs right now are Roots 12% and Jack Astor's 12%.
Costco always sell $100 JA gift card at $80.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Jr. Member
Mar 31, 2013
127 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
SumitS972792 wrote: Costco sells pizza pizza and pizza nova 50 dollar gift card for 39.99
I don't think they sell in all costco. They stopped pizza pizza gift card in Ottawa years ago.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1143 posts
1193 upvotes
Calgary
sirjimitron wrote: ugh...there's always one guy
...who takes everything too seriously

Go eat some cheap pizza.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10299 posts
10491 upvotes
Toronto
ITunes gift cards at 20% off in Costco. While you’re there do yourself a favour and skip the 20% off Pizza Pizza gift cards...

and grab some 20% off Pizza Nova gift cards.
Member
Oct 24, 2009
342 posts
135 upvotes
North York
SumitS972792 wrote: Costco sells pizza pizza and pizza nova 50 dollar gift card for 39.99
One post said it’s not available in Ottawa... anyone knows if this is found in GTA? Btw is this a Sale or Regular price at Costco? My kid loves Pizza Pizza lol
Sr. Member
May 17, 2011
671 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
mycp wrote: One post said it’s not available in Ottawa... anyone knows if this is found in GTA? Btw is this a Sale or Regular price at Costco? My kid loves Pizza Pizza lol
Richmond Hill sells the Pizza Pizza cards, Newmarket does not. At least that was the last time I looked. We're pizza nova fans but I used to buy the PP ones for someone in Barrie as that location didn't have them. And these are regular prices.
Member
Feb 21, 2014
444 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto
Came for the cardboard jokes, was not disappointed. Thanks RFD.
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
16221 posts
31092 upvotes
Scarborough
Anikiri wrote: ITunes gift cards at 20% off in Costco. While you’re there do yourself a favour and skip the 20% off Pizza Pizza gift cards...

and grab some 20% off Pizza Nova gift cards.
Sometimes you just feel like Pizza Pizza though.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 16, 2008
784 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Queensway has the pizza pizza gift cards. Regular price is 39.99 for $50 worth. When they go on sale, they are 29.99.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
14731 posts
10879 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I tried Pizza Pizza Hawaiian pizza, never again.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2012
2192 posts
583 upvotes
GTA
thanks maybe i will just buy $25 just to see how bad they are. never tried.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
14731 posts
10879 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kwanyeung20 wrote: thanks maybe i will just buy $25 just to see how bad they are. never tried.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sr. Member
May 17, 2011
671 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
coolteam wrote: Queensway has the pizza pizza gift cards. Regular price is 39.99 for $50 worth. When they go on sale, they are 29.99.
I've never seen these cards on sale. Do you (or anyone else) know if the Pizza Nova ones go on sale too?
Member
Oct 24, 2009
342 posts
135 upvotes
North York
jrshopper wrote: Richmond Hill sells the Pizza Pizza cards, Newmarket does not. At least that was the last time I looked. We're pizza nova fans but I used to buy the PP ones for someone in Barrie as that location didn't have them. And these are regular prices.
Good to know, thanks!
coolteam wrote: Queensway has the pizza pizza gift cards. Regular price is 39.99 for $50 worth. When they go on sale, they are 29.99.
Whoa that’s a great deal, I’d be sure to stock up for my kid. We go weekly Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

Top