Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza: FREE can of Nestea with purchase of any Italian sandwich! [Exp: 11/6]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2011 10:24 pm
[OP]
May 27, 2007
15702 posts
3160 upvotes
Toronto

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza: FREE can of Nestea with purchase of any Italian sandwich! [Exp: 11/6]

[IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8302/ico ... coupon.jpg[/IMG]

Coupon Link: http://www.icoke.ca/buy/pizza-pizza-nestea-en

Expires: Nov 6, 2011

i wonder which is a better deal... this or $3.99 for sandwich + pop...
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
2225 posts
281 upvotes
Thornhill
Really? Saving $0.25 when I spend $6 on a sandwhich is a hot deal? Man, no wonder there are so many posts in the Hot Deals forum... based on this thread everything should be hot.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7082 posts
1274 upvotes
their sandwich sucks... better deal getting a calzone or their medium peperoni walk in special... all they've done is take their pizza making ingredients and put it in a different form, and charge you more for it. Not worth it.
Mar 30, 2011
176 posts
11 upvotes
seriously?

I wish RFDs had a vote down system.
Apr 11, 2007
779 posts
492 upvotes
Oakville
Next Pizza Pizza will be making Pasta, Spaghetti, Sub, then soon after that they will be in Pita, Taco... Remember to find the coupon like OP's to get the free iced tea, alright?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7082 posts
1274 upvotes
yohung wrote: Next Pizza Pizza will be making Pasta, Spaghetti, Sub, then soon after that they will be in Pita, Taco... Remember to find the coupon like OP's to get the free iced tea, alright?

they already sell pasta... it's actually not bad.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21623 posts
263 upvotes
Newmarket
mic2074 wrote: their sandwich sucks... better deal getting a calzone or their medium peperoni walk in special... all they've done is take their pizza making ingredients and put it in a different form, and charge you more for it. Not worth it.

So their sandwiches are worse than their pizza??? I didn't think that was possible. Seriously.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)