Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] ON - FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win at home (100+ points)

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2019 7:29 am
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1126 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Same thing happened to me at the Queens Quay/York location today. Went in, showed them a code (not a QR code), and the two guys there said no. Sucks cuz I walked like 15 min to the Pizza Pizza just to get denied :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
6634 posts
1915 upvotes
Markham
YLSF wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 4:28 pm
I also am not getting a QR code. ANyone manage to get them to enter it manually? I am planning to go tonight for dinner but if it is a real pain then I won't bother.
I redeemed this at the Woodbine/16th Ave location. No QR code came up so the employee just entered it manually. No issues at that location today.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Mar 8, 2007
417 posts
551 upvotes
Sheppard and Victoria Park. wouldn't honor it. lady at the cash claimed there was no way for her to enter it manually. she said if the QR code isn't there then its not valid.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1010 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
Huntington and Brimley location punched it in manually.
Oct 31, 2018
23 posts
5 upvotes
silenthunder wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 10:42 am
Sheppard and Victoria Park. wouldn't honor it. lady at the cash claimed there was no way for her to enter it manually. she said if the QR code isn't there then its not valid.
Had the same issue with one here in Mississauga on Creditview and Britannia. Just was a little persistent and let them know I had not gotten the deal that day as, this is what they were concerned about. it was like 11am so maybe that helped my case.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2031 posts
315 upvotes
pizza pizza for free is ok
but if i have to pay for 1 slice to get a 2nd one free
AND raptors have to win @home w a score of +100
that drops my desires of eating cardboard by 90%
just the fact that i need to spend $ to get not 1 but 2 crappy slices
from a pizza dude who will not be happy cause he's discounting discourages me

rather they score 12 triples and get free fries @mcd and NO purchase necesary
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
6634 posts
1915 upvotes
Markham
redkid wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 12:08 pm
pizza pizza for free is ok
but if i have to pay for 1 slice to get a 2nd one free
AND raptors have to win @home w a score of +100
that drops my desires of eating cardboard by 90%
just the fact that i need to spend $ to get not 1 but 2 crappy slices
from a pizza dude who will not be happy cause he's discounting discourages me

rather they score 12 triples and get free fries @mcd and NO purchase necesary
Before this year, you had to actually go to the game and then present your ticket next day to get a FREE slice. This BOGO is better for those who don't go to games. TWO slices of pizza for $3.65 all in is pretty good even though it's not artisan pizza. Eat one and put the second in the fridge for lunch the next day or if you're really hungry, eat them both.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jan 12, 2017
70 posts
95 upvotes
Seems like the same thing is happening again today as well. App gives me an alphanumeric code instead of a QR code. Not even gonna bother with this promo anymore.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1742 posts
889 upvotes
ahlong wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 2:26 pm
https://imgur.com/a/aoK2ER5

seen this at my store today maybe a nice pair with this deal 2$ for 2 bottle pops (500ML) ;)
Most of the pizza pizzas are next/close to a major grocery store. Wouldn't you rather pay $1 for a 2 L bottle instead? Food basics and Freshco has it for that price right now. Easily price matched with other grocery stores.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
17439 posts
14885 upvotes
Toronto
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
6344 posts
1330 upvotes
i don't usually buy slices..how much is a hawain slice? tia
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5406 posts
3120 upvotes
Toronto
My nephew needs to build a diorama for school... will these two slices be enough material?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝