Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] ON - FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win at home (100+ points)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 11:03 am
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1195 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Same thing happened to me at the Queens Quay/York location today. Went in, showed them a code (not a QR code), and the two guys there said no. Sucks cuz I walked like 15 min to the Pizza Pizza just to get denied :(
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10865 posts
5978 upvotes
Markham
YLSF wrote: I also am not getting a QR code. ANyone manage to get them to enter it manually? I am planning to go tonight for dinner but if it is a real pain then I won't bother.
I redeemed this at the Woodbine/16th Ave location. No QR code came up so the employee just entered it manually. No issues at that location today.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Mar 8, 2007
453 posts
576 upvotes
Sheppard and Victoria Park. wouldn't honor it. lady at the cash claimed there was no way for her to enter it manually. she said if the QR code isn't there then its not valid.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1281 posts
413 upvotes
Toronto
Huntington and Brimley location punched it in manually.
Oct 31, 2018
43 posts
17 upvotes
mississauga
silenthunder wrote: Sheppard and Victoria Park. wouldn't honor it. lady at the cash claimed there was no way for her to enter it manually. she said if the QR code isn't there then its not valid.
Had the same issue with one here in Mississauga on Creditview and Britannia. Just was a little persistent and let them know I had not gotten the deal that day as, this is what they were concerned about. it was like 11am so maybe that helped my case.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2327 posts
561 upvotes
pizza pizza for free is ok
but if i have to pay for 1 slice to get a 2nd one free
AND raptors have to win @home w a score of +100
that drops my desires of eating cardboard by 90%
just the fact that i need to spend $ to get not 1 but 2 crappy slices
from a pizza dude who will not be happy cause he's discounting discourages me

rather they score 12 triples and get free fries @mcd and NO purchase necesary
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10865 posts
5978 upvotes
Markham
redkid wrote: pizza pizza for free is ok
but if i have to pay for 1 slice to get a 2nd one free
AND raptors have to win @home w a score of +100
that drops my desires of eating cardboard by 90%
just the fact that i need to spend $ to get not 1 but 2 crappy slices
from a pizza dude who will not be happy cause he's discounting discourages me

rather they score 12 triples and get free fries @mcd and NO purchase necesary
Before this year, you had to actually go to the game and then present your ticket next day to get a FREE slice. This BOGO is better for those who don't go to games. TWO slices of pizza for $3.65 all in is pretty good even though it's not artisan pizza. Eat one and put the second in the fridge for lunch the next day or if you're really hungry, eat them both.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jan 12, 2017
222 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like the same thing is happening again today as well. App gives me an alphanumeric code instead of a QR code. Not even gonna bother with this promo anymore.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2080 posts
1584 upvotes
ahlong wrote: https://imgur.com/a/aoK2ER5

seen this at my store today maybe a nice pair with this deal 2$ for 2 bottle pops (500ML) ;)
Most of the pizza pizzas are next/close to a major grocery store. Wouldn't you rather pay $1 for a 2 L bottle instead? Food basics and Freshco has it for that price right now. Easily price matched with other grocery stores.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21136 posts
23347 upvotes
Toronto
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12145 posts
3279 upvotes
Scarberia
i don't usually buy slices..how much is a hawain slice? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6731 posts
5806 upvotes
Toronto
My nephew needs to build a diorama for school... will these two slices be enough material?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)