Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Free slice (with purchase of one slice) of pizza pizza - when Toronto Raptors win - BOGO

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 3:00 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2436 posts
2242 upvotes
Whitby

[Pizza Pizza] Free slice (with purchase of one slice) of pizza pizza - when Toronto Raptors win - BOGO

Free slice (with purchase of one slice) after every win. Valid day after win.

Buy one get one free.

Official Rules

Open to fans in Ontario only, exclusively on the Toronto Raptors Mobile App. Available the following day after a win, at participating locations. Must purchase a slice at point of sale to receive a free slice. One redemption per day, available for the following day after a Raptors WIN.
Last edited by dyalect on Dec 23rd, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
To get this offer:

Download the Raptors mobile app
Click on Fans (at the bottom)
Click on the big "Score a Slice" button
Click Redeem slice, enter your name/email
Show the QR code to the cashier to scan to get y our BOGO slice
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1298 posts
1338 upvotes
Toronto
Misleading title. It's BOGOF, not just a free slice.
Dec 9, 2007
526 posts
108 upvotes
Also they lost today, so what's the point of posting this?
RFD makes me :lol:
Jul 20, 2014
148 posts
92 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
deviouSx3 wrote: Also they lost today, so what's the point of posting this?
Surely they'll play again.

And surely they'll win at some point.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2436 posts
2242 upvotes
Whitby
JuvenileJay wrote: Surely they'll play again.

And surely they'll win at some point.
Tell that to downvoters scarfing down second slice. lol
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1939 posts
1810 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I don't understand the post. What do i do after i download the app? Do i show the app to the cashier? Or is there something on the app that i have to redeem? What are the steps involved?
😎Thanks RFD😎
Sep 30, 2001
28530 posts
7714 upvotes
Toronto
blackbirdman wrote: I don't understand the post. What do i do after i download the app? Do i show the app to the cashier? Or is there something on the app that i have to redeem? What are the steps involved?
Get the Raptors app, click on Fans, click on the Score a Slice button, click Redeem slice, enter your name/email, show the QR code to the cashier to scan
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1939 posts
1810 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MrDisco wrote: get the raptors app, click on Fans, clik on the Score a Slice button, click Redeem slice, enter your name/email, show the Q code to the cashier to scan
Thank you, this info should of been included on the first page of the post lol, I was so lost in the app.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21930 posts
25312 upvotes
Toronto
should be in app later today (Raps won yesterday)
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
May 2, 2005
686 posts
128 upvotes
Are they still offering this? Never had a problem last 2 seasons and used it once this season, next time the app just stayed on the "valid after a win", and now the promo doesn't even show up.
Jun 4, 2016
46 posts
47 upvotes
im in the app - fans - there is no click on the score option . No mention of pizza pizza, or redeem prize etc. I see a coors light scratch and win add but that's pretty much it. does it show up for others?
Aug 25, 2012
929 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
MichalJ171201 wrote: im in the app - fans - there is no click on the score option . No mention of pizza pizza, or redeem prize etc. I see a coors light scratch and win add but that's pretty much it. does it show up for others?
Not for me.
May 10, 2015
4 posts
3 upvotes
Saint Catharines
XR4Ti wrote: Are they still offering this? Never had a problem last 2 seasons and used it once this season, next time the app just stayed on the "valid after a win", and now the promo doesn't even show up.
HAHAHA ... the Raptors have to WIN for the offer to be eligible ! :D
Jun 4, 2016
46 posts
47 upvotes
If this offer is no longer active/ offered, can we delete this thread?