Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

Get 50% OFF regular-priced pizzas on June 30

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2021 2:14 pm
28 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32150 posts
15429 upvotes
Socially Distanced
In before the well deserved cardboard comments
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
I wonder why they never have any coupons for their panzos, it's the only thing I can stomach from them. The fried panzos are actually outstanding in a dirty/greasy way especially when lightly golden and made to order. Dipped in garlic or peppercorn, they are delicious and VERY filling.
For Sale:
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32150 posts
15429 upvotes
Socially Distanced
thelasthunter wrote: I wonder why they never have any coupons for their panzos, it's the only thing I can stomach from them. The fried panzos are actually outstanding in a dirty/greasy way especially when lightly golden and made to order. Dipped in garlic or peppercorn, they are delicious and VERY filling.
Agreed, i used to buy them for lunch once in a while when i worked near a pizza pizza.
Not sure how they can make them decent and the pizza not so much, the ingredients are the same are they not?
Nov 27, 2016
507 posts
736 upvotes
m8x
I don't know why they keep putting that doughy thing in the center of that delicious box.....

Sorry, but I had to be first with the carboard joke...

Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: Agreed, i used to buy them for lunch once in a while when i worked near a pizza pizza.
Not sure how they can make them decent and the pizza not so much, the ingredients are the same are they not?
The dough (or the amount of it) is different, plus you have to work very hard to screw up any food that goes through a deep fryer. Once that dumpling hits the hot oil the cheese merges everything into a glorious whole. Even pizza pizza's no rennet cheese bends under the basic laws of a deep fryer. I would say that these are the only conditions under which their plastic cheese and cardboard dough work.
Last edited by thelasthunter on Jun 28th, 2021 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Sale:
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32150 posts
15429 upvotes
Socially Distanced
thelasthunter wrote: plus you have to work very hard to screw up any food that goes through a deep fryer.
This is pizza pizza, screwing things up is their forte. So the fact they didn't is a big deal Winking Face
Though the last time i had their wings many years ago they were decent as well so you make a good point.
Even pizza pizza's plastic no rennet cheese bends under the basic laws of a deep fryer.
Beware of the consequences of hubris Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
May 11, 2019
32 posts
4 upvotes
Oh just in time, needed some cardboard boxes for moving
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
TuryA6135 wrote: Oh just in time, needed some cardboard boxes for moving
You always get 2 for 1 at this place
For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
Had Pizza from Pizza Pizza at a family event last week, it wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either... The problem occurs when you try to have a slice the day after, just disgusting.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
I'm always intrigued by the cardboard comments when any Pizza Pizza thread goes up.

We have Pizza 73 (acquired by Pizza Pizza in 2007) in the greater Edmonton region and, although each location I've found differs in quality, I've never had one anywhere near cardboard texture.

Anyone willing to post a photo of their cardboard/non-cardboard Pizza Pizza on Wed? More curiosity than anything. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32150 posts
15429 upvotes
Socially Distanced
trystee wrote: I'm always intrigued by the cardboard comments when any Pizza Pizza thread goes up.

We have Pizza 73 (acquired by Pizza Pizza in 2007) in the greater Edmonton region and, although each location I've found differs in quality, I've never had one anywhere near cardboard texture.

Anyone willing to post a photo of their cardboard/non-cardboard Pizza Pizza on Wed? More curiosity than anything. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I hear Pizza73 is a completely different animal and look forward to trying it if i ever get to Alberta.
Jul 29, 2020
387 posts
337 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: I wonder why they never have any coupons for their panzos, it's the only thing I can stomach from them. The fried panzos are actually outstanding in a dirty/greasy way especially when lightly golden and made to order. Dipped in garlic or peppercorn, they are delicious and VERY filling.
They recently reduced the size and amount of toppings
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
Doesn't seem to work with gluten free or keto crusts. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1705 posts
1792 upvotes
Has anyone else noticed that when you add this code a service charge is applied?.
Depending on the amount it seems to be about $3.
I wrote them last round about this but nobody replied.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
bpcrally wrote: Has anyone else noticed that when you add this code a service charge is applied?.
Depending on the amount it seems to be about $3.
I wrote them last round about this but nobody replied.
It's because you're not spending above the minimum required. I think it's like $13+ or higher for no service charge.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1859 posts
2808 upvotes
IN BEFORE someone posts the round pizza with all slices shaped like cardboard pieces...
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32150 posts
15429 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Bebo123 wrote: IN BEFORE someone posts the round pizza with all slices shaped like cardboard pieces...
You lost that battle. But the war continues Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
This was a new one i had not seen before.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)