Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Happy May Long! We’re open today. Last chance to get 4 small 1-topping pizzas for $20

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2020 7:46 pm
[OP]
Banned
Apr 25, 2020
722 posts
556 upvotes
M1C

[Pizza Pizza] Happy May Long! We’re open today. Last chance to get 4 small 1-topping pizzas for $20

9 replies
Jan 25, 2016
246 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Soichiro wrote:
You didn’t post the fine print:

“4 small 1-topping pizzas for $20”**

**Flavour, quality, and taste are extra.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1430 posts
4893 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
So mine showed up and as expected, tastes exactly as it looks.
Images
  • upload.jpg
What's in your wallet?
Aug 31, 2009
154 posts
123 upvotes
toronto
Spawk1028 wrote: So mine showed up and as expected, tastes exactly as it looks.
My thoughts exactly
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Jul 31, 2016
454 posts
793 upvotes
Whitby
Lol Everytime. At least try their pan pizza which unlike other places is a free upgrade, and is quite good
Oct 28, 2019
149 posts
108 upvotes
I’ve never understood the hate on RFD for Pizza Pizza.

Yes, it is really crappy pizza... but so is Dominoes, Pizza Hut, etc. Anyone who claims there is some huge difference between the big chains is deluded.

Credentials: I’m from Windsor and pizza is the only thing that we actually do well.
Nov 22, 2016
153 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
One thing we can get out RFD hate on Pizza Pizza is, it must be doing really bad at a lot of locations!~ but thankfully 2 of them at my location are good!
😱-Deals!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1514 posts
1304 upvotes
Twitter warrior hating on pizza pizza

The one beside my house is good there I said it...flame on