[OP]
May 7, 2004
172 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough

[Pizza Pizza] [Hot] Pizza Pizza 50 % off on Oct 8

Pizza Pizza 50 % off on Oct 8.

Online Code OCT8.

Couldnt find a post on this un my search to avoid repost.
20201006_132723.jpg
89 replies
May 17, 2004
323 posts
168 upvotes
Vaughan
Half off edible cardboard...yes please!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4695 posts
3162 upvotes
Toronto and London
Cardboard inside a cardboard. 🤯
Jan 26, 2011
196 posts
550 upvotes
Scarborough
Dominos is 50% off everyday on menu prices with coupon 8705 and their pizza is better.
Capture.PNG
Last edited by Anonanon on Oct 6th, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 26, 2018
36 posts
120 upvotes
I always used to call their pizza cardboard. When I’ve ordered the last few 50% off days though, it tastes a lot better.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14278 posts
26725 upvotes
Scarborough
Divincenzoo wrote: I always used to call their pizza cardboard. When I’ve ordered the last few 50% off days though, it tastes a lot better.
Quality will definitely vary depending on where you go. Whenever I get Pizza Pizza I order from a location further away from me because they consistently make a better pizza than the location closest to me.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Aug 20, 2009
7987 posts
2905 upvotes
Grimsby
RiftOfChaos wrote: Cardboard inside a cardboard. 🤯
I disagree, it depends on the franchisee. The one in Grimsby is owned by a really nice family and I've always enjoyed the pizza. Mine have always been fresh and tasty.

Thanks OP, I just dropped 3 pounds in time for this promotion Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4695 posts
3162 upvotes
Toronto and London
Redmask wrote: I disagree, it depends on the franchisee. The one in Grimsby is owned by a really nice family and I've always enjoyed the pizza. Mine have always been fresh and tasty.

Thanks OP, I just dropped 3 pounds in time for this promotion Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
I jest. Definitely depends on the location and some of their specialty pizzas are good.
Jan 29, 2010
898 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Anonanon wrote: Dominos is 50% off everyday on menu prices with coupon 8705 and their pizza is better.

Capture.PNG
There are two new flavours: cheeseburger and taco. Not sure if they are any good though. I usually stick with extravaganza
May 22, 2012
642 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
Their pizza might not be the greatest but the dipping sauce is soooo good. By far my favourite dipping sauce

Thanks OP
Aug 20, 2009
7987 posts
2905 upvotes
Grimsby
platinumtiger19 wrote: Their pizza might not be the greatest but the dipping sauce is soooo good. By far my favourite dipping sauce

Thanks OP
I used to love the creamy garlic dip but I ruined it for myself by looking at the nutritional info online. Sometimes you're better off not knowing :(

The missus says the cheddar dip I like now tastes like cheese wiz and so perhaps that says something about my palate Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5241 posts
1328 upvotes
Kanata
platinumtiger19 wrote: Their pizza might not be the greatest but the dipping sauce is soooo good. By far my favourite dipping sauce

Thanks OP
They know which is why it costs a whole dollar lol. Though what's so special this Thursday..
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
May 22, 2012
642 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
Redmask wrote: I used to love the creamy garlic dip but I ruined it for myself by looking at the nutritional info online. Sometimes you're better off not knowing :(

The missus says the cheddar dip I like now tastes like cheese wiz and so perhaps that says something about my palate Face With Tears Of Joy
The cheddar jalapeno one? I like that one too, the rest of the family hates it lol

And I'm NEVER looking at the nutritional info for the creamy garlic, don't want to know Disappointed But Relieved Face
May 22, 2012
642 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
Tabooger wrote: They know which is why it costs a whole dollar lol. Though what's so special this Thursday..
50% off pizza means you can buy more dip
Aug 22, 2014
317 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Half price, half protein

Not interested

Would only order wings from pizza pizza.