Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Large 3-topping pizza + (3) 355mL Coca-Cola + 2 for 1 Cineplex coupon. $14.99 ($15.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2018 10:13 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1118 posts
700 upvotes
Decent deal if you got a gift card or two from Costco during the $50 for $35 deal a few weeks ago.

Or even combine it with the regular Costco $50 for $40 deal
Sep 1, 2014
5 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON
YLSF wrote: Didn't read all of the fine print, sorry.
IMAX will be extra... "...An applicable surcharge will apply for 3D films and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX®, VIP (age restricted), 4DX®, and Barco Escape auditoriums or for D-BOX or Prime Seats. ..."
I saw full restrictions at this link: https://www.cineplex.com/Promos/PizzaPizza
Dec 3, 2008
273 posts
83 upvotes
Surrey
Jazzee01 wrote: That deal has shot up in price like many others. Min wage = pay more tax = companies increase prices= companies pay more tax= government filling their pockets = plan worked
Companies move jobs overseas to cheap labour markets at 1/25 the cost = Company keeps prices the same = CEO and shareholders celebrate massive profits after pocketing the difference = Now unemployed people no longer have jobs to buy their shit = economy stalls and then tanks = plan worked
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16875 posts
6083 upvotes
pat_wobbly wrote: Companies move jobs overseas to cheap labour markets at 1/25 the cost = Company keeps prices the same = CEO and shareholders celebrate massive profits after pocketing the difference = Now unemployed people no longer have jobs to buy their shit = economy stalls and then tanks = plan worked
Basically, also when taxes or minimum wage go up they massively raise prices then blame the government, cost goes up 1-3%, raise price 10-20% and profit while turning consumers against their own interests = Win.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1032 posts
630 upvotes
yohung wrote: Came to see cardboard cmts
:(
The Cineplex coupon tastes like cardboard.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2643 posts
198 upvotes
Mississauga
dilligafeh wrote: I hear Domino's is using Pizzapizza for their boxes now...
Dominoes cardboards are produced in house for many years now
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1976 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
masoud100 wrote: Coupon is valid from Feb 20 to April 30.
Did you guys hear that Avengers Infinity War has been moved up from May to April? This coupon just got hotter! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
4822 posts
148 upvotes
GTA
dilligafeh wrote: I hear Domino's is using Pizzapizza for their boxes now...
I chuckled sensibly.
Rock it.
Mar 15, 2017
99 posts
32 upvotes
oh_so_fly wrote: Is the coupon physical or digital? If physical, you might want to call your local store and ask if they have any coupons left before (if*) ordering.

*obligatory cardboard comment
all these extras to compensate for the..... ya you know cardboard.
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
994 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Extra hot if we can bring the pizza into the cinema.
Literally did this with Dominos and BOGO pizza from a code I found on rfd and put it in a backpack. I have a friend who works at cineplex, apparently in their rules they are not allowed to confiscate food if they see it, and they will not search your bags unless they believe you pose a threat, so as long as you bring it in a plastic bag or backpack you’re good.
Images
  • 8ACD708B-FB84-4DA9-9F17-15445F1FC1C0.jpeg
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
994 upvotes
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Any other ways of getting a bogo cineplex?
If you have virgin mobile, you can sign up online to receive a Bogo cineplex movie coupon, if you don’t have virgin, find someone who does and ask them to sign up for a coupon and give it to you if they don’t want it

Alternately, if you buy ur tickets online, here’s a forum of codes for Bogo movie tickets

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/cineple ... n-2173696/
Jan 1, 2018
516 posts
651 upvotes
Yes, this is especially weird when chicken is cheaper than beef . . questions questionsNeutral Face
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)