Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Large 3-topping pizza + (3) 355mL Coca-Cola + 2 for 1 Cineplex coupon. $14.99 ($15.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2018 10:13 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10417 posts
2613 upvotes
Scarberia
toronto19850 wrote: You can get 3 toppings XL for $14 (not the extra cost ones), its not that bad after inflation

They had 5 topping medium for $9.99 or something, that was amazing
yup i missed that super pan 5 toppings xpress pickup medium 10$ deal! with the survey code AND android scratch off win, those were the days , then sometimes they had the masterpass free pizza promo code
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 1, 2010
5181 posts
1231 upvotes
Kanata
They did used to have much better deals last year due to it being Canada 150. So far the deals are bad, but there have been 20-30% gift cards to make it better.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Banned
Feb 20, 2007
3042 posts
1314 upvotes
Too bad the pizza pizzas near my place tastes like garbage.
Member
Jun 19, 2009
389 posts
82 upvotes
Ottawa
So can I redeem 1k scene pts for 2 tickets with this coupon or must I pay for that 1 ticket?
Newbie
Jun 30, 2017
41 posts
6 upvotes
ipanda wrote: So can I redeem 1k scene pts for 2 tickets with this coupon or must I pay for that 1 ticket?
You can use these with scene redemption tickets.
Member
Dec 20, 2011
337 posts
92 upvotes
Windsor, On
The guy at the ticket counter charged me for the child ticket instead of the adult one when I took my son to see jumanji. I don't know if that's standard or he goofed, but $8 for both of us to go was really nice.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2005
1246 posts
604 upvotes
Simcoe County, ON
Use the tickets, drink the pop, throw out the pizza
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3105 posts
1063 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: yup i missed that super pan 5 toppings xpress pickup medium 10$ deal! with the survey code AND android scratch off win, those were the days , then sometimes they had the masterpass free pizza promo code
the scratch off's were the best! free onion rings/fries
they'd always give me large onion rings/fries when the scratch off said small too
Newbie
Mar 17, 2016
54 posts
10 upvotes
Is this deal still available? I don't see it on their website.
I am interested in this 2for 1 movie tickets.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3105 posts
1063 upvotes
petrachen wrote: Is this deal still available? I don't see it on their website.
I am interested in this 2for 1 movie tickets.
still in my app for $14.99
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
4902 posts
2017 upvotes
Tabooger wrote: So far the deals are bad, but there have been 20-30% gift cards to make it better.
That's the reality of it.

It's like buying gas at most stations, you need that points card to get a reasonable price.

Today you need discounted gift cards at Pizza Pizza (and others) to get a good price.

I would love cheap prices for all. But by using discounted cards, you are probably paying less than they would lower prices to. (That is, some pay the higher price so you can enjoy the lower price.)
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3105 posts
1063 upvotes
renoldman wrote: That's the reality of it.

It's like buying gas at most stations, you need that points card to get a reasonable price.

Today you need discounted gift cards at Pizza Pizza (and others) to get a good price.

I would love cheap prices for all. But by using discounted cards, you are probably paying less than they would lower prices to. (That is, some pay the higher price so you can enjoy the lower price.)
what points card for gas stations?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 27, 2011
3331 posts
1581 upvotes
Waterloo
I can use the BOGO voucher at the actual theatre right? Or does it need to be redeemed online. I generally don't like to buy tickets online in case plans change last minute.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3129 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
can the 2 for 1 be combined with movie passes like the ones from the group deals?
Koodo: $50 11GB plan
Public Mobile: $23 1GB plan

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)