Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Large 3-Topping Pizza + 3 Drinks + 2-for-1 Cineplex Movie Admission $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2019 1:19 pm
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11028 posts
19495 upvotes
Scarborough
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 4:30 pm
If the coupon is valid until the end of April (like last year), you can use it for Captain Marvel or even Avengers.
I remember using one of my coupons to see Infinity War last year. If it does expire at the end of April I'll definitely be using them on Captain Marvel and Endgame.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10542 posts
5195 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
cineplex coupon valid Feb 6 - April 17 2019

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Dec 26, 2018
6 posts
5 upvotes
Got one today, Dough as chewy and bad tasting as i remember and the code doesn't even work.
Pizza pizza you had my curiosity, but now you have my hatred.
Images
  • Photo Feb 07, 9 47 52 PM.jpg
  • awdas.jpg
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
11844 posts
2166 upvotes
Markham
Refuse to get these deals ever since they made a crap load of toppings "premium" like extra cheese, bacon strips, etc.

Not only are they premium, you don't even get the option to have 1 premium topping instead of 2 or 3 regular toppings. Upcharge no matter what. No thanks!
Dec 1, 2018
131 posts
151 upvotes
Maybe I’m the odd one out but I prefer pizza pizza over dominos and Pizza Hut lol

Flat , hard , and consistent
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1243 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Is this stackable with the free admission coupons from the cineplex gift card promo?
=============
Heatware
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 4:30 pm
If the coupon is valid until the end of April (like last year), you can use it for Captain Marvel or even Avengers.
I don't know, I don't like captain marvel. I know female leaded character is going to be a hit movie, but I like captain America much better. Not because he is male (I will have to put this here to cover my ass from being sued), but because he is a righteous man and he is more mortal. If you are invincible, you hardly need courage to do anything. The message behind captain America is much more appealing. And the synergy he brings to the team. Lead by his heart, not his super power.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1003 posts
887 upvotes
Pizza pizza cheese is in a league of it's own. Unlike all other cheeses since time immemorial, Pizza pizza cheese doesn't use rennet. If you think it tastes rubbery and something is off, there's a good reason for that.
Jul 4, 2018
164 posts
82 upvotes
Batmon wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 6:36 am
Maybe I’m the odd one out but I prefer pizza pizza over dominos and Pizza Hut lol

Definitely the odd one out with this remark Lolz...

What about cold pizza?

I don't know if its a caucasian thing but from the caucasians ive came across, they seem to really like cold hard pizza. I find it weird but who am i to judge. I like all my food nice and warm-hot.
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Unresphek wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 10:05 am

What about cold pizza?

I don't know if its a caucasian thing but from the caucasians ive came across, they seem to really like cold hard pizza. I find it weird but who am i to judge. I like all my food nice and warm-hot.
I never see anyone like cold hard pizza.
You sure it is that they like? Or they simply can tolerate it?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4733 posts
2530 upvotes
Kitchener
Batmon wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 6:36 am

Yeah, you're definitely the odd one out. Pizza Pizza pizza is completely sub-par compared to basically EVERYONE else.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13850 posts
2698 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 9:32 am
I don't know, I don't like captain marvel. I know female leaded character is going to be a hit movie, but I like captain America much better. Not because he is male (I will have to put this here to cover my ass from being sued), but because he is a righteous man and he is more mortal. If you are invincible, you hardly need courage to do anything. The message behind captain America is much more appealing. And the synergy he brings to the team. Lead by his heart, not his super power.
Maybe wait for the movie to come out before passing judgement?
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 11:40 am
Maybe wait for the movie to come out before passing judgement?
That is generally a good suggestion, but in this case, it doesn't matter how they make the movie, captain marvel is still a lot more invincible and immortal compare to captain America. She is the ultimate hero that is impossible to beat.
Dec 1, 2018
131 posts
151 upvotes
Unresphek wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 10:05 am

What about cold pizza?

I don’t mind cold pizza straight from the fridge lol but if there were two boxes, one cold and one hot in front of me I would go for the hot Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10542 posts
5195 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
God mode!
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 11:48 am
That is generally a good suggestion, but in this case, it doesn't matter how they make the movie, captain marvel is still a lot more invincible and immortal compare to captain America. She is the ultimate hero that is impossible to beat.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!