Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Large 3-Topping Pizza + 3 Drinks + 2-for-1 Cineplex Movie Admission $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2019 8:52 pm
Sep 13, 2016
378 posts
520 upvotes
Mississauga
The super pan crust is actually not bad. It’s the only one I one I order if I’m ordering from PizzaPizza.
Sep 14, 2012
197 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 11:26 am
I never see anyone like cold hard pizza.
You sure it is that they like? Or they simply can tolerate it?
Best breakfast every. Yum.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1438 posts
1350 upvotes
Despite my total aversion to Pizzapizza, I just ordered the panzo, one of the few things I can stomach from them (sandwiches and wings being the other). And guess what, despite ordering ahead online the lazy bum placed an existing (already fried) panzo in the deep fryer a second time to essentially reheat it and fool you. It's a pattern I've been seeing at multiple pizza pizza locations north of Toronto, as it saves them time/money/labor from making a fresh one to order like it's supposed to be. I've had these many times and I can tell when its fresh or just simply refried. They differ in external colour and in the temperature, texture and taste of the ingredients inside. Disgusting franchise all throughout imo. That last Halloween promo epic fail should tell you all you need to know about this inept company.

Honestly, I used to buy pizza pizza all the way since the early 90s, back when they had squares. when it was nice , with a little well done oven sizzle over all ingredients with decent cheese. Never this raw doughy flavor with fake cheese and barely baked in ingrediants. Totally gone downhill, which is why they need to close so late now just to keep up with competitors imo.
Jul 4, 2018
309 posts
270 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 11:26 am
I never see anyone like cold hard pizza.
You sure it is that they like? Or they simply can tolerate it?
My initial thought from the conversations was that they didnt mind left over fridge pizza but they say they like it just as much as fresh from the oven. They actually like it. My mind was blasted *russel peters*, i didnt want to know more afterwards. Lolz...

During my younger days, even when i was high off weed and feeling the munchies; I was coherent enough and made sure im eating warm food. Some kids liked their pizza but me personally chicken fried rice with chicken wings. Yah im so asian. Damn time flies so fast. I wanna go back to the early 2k.
Put some resphek on my name!
Nov 25, 2012
285 posts
532 upvotes
North York
Use 3FREE at checkout and choose any combination of 3 Drinks or Dips with orders of $20 or more.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
4704 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Use today's Stack code to save $2 on this deal.
Jun 28, 2013
95 posts
126 upvotes
Yeah I got the 2 medium 4 toppings 6 can pop 2 dipping sauce then you add (pay) for 1 extra sauce then put in promo code for 3 extra pop. Bill came 27.xx with tax delivery. Also 2 for 1 movie tickets
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3008 posts
698 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
Can’t pull myself together for paying to eat cardboard. I have enough at home
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4383 posts
1137 upvotes
Ottawa
How come they charged me $1 more?
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Oct 23, 2017
132 posts
57 upvotes
sonyHdr12 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 12:40 pm
How come they charged me $1 more?
Grilled chicken counts as 2 toppings?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4383 posts
1137 upvotes
Ottawa
bonaire wrote: Grilled chicken counts as 2 toppings?
Yeah, that’s the cashier told me
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5153 posts
1208 upvotes
Kanata
Anyone know how to redeem the coupon? It doesn't work in the enter the code section in cineplex.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3613 posts
2196 upvotes
Toronto and London
Man this deal would be even sweeter if they didn't make opt for the drinks. I guess one can choose water? Substitutions for dips etc would've be preferable.
Oct 13, 2016
184 posts
164 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
Ever notice that you eat pizza pizza and you’re dying of thirst a few hours later. Salty and blah!
Dec 26, 2018
17 posts
12 upvotes
Tabooger wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 1:30 pm
Anyone know how to redeem the coupon? It doesn't work in the enter the code section in cineplex.
I also couldn't redeem my code even tho the format was right.
Has anyone been able to use their code ?