Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Ontario. 1 free cheese slice or 1 pepperoni slice with the purchase of any slice if Raptors win. Redeem with Raptors app

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2020 2:59 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1460 posts
2119 upvotes
Toronto

[Pizza Pizza] Ontario. 1 free cheese slice or 1 pepperoni slice with the purchase of any slice if Raptors win. Redeem with Raptors app

Ontario. 1 free cheese slice or 1 pepperoni slice with the purchase of any slice if Raptors win. Redeem with raptors mobile app. See link below for Android and Apple site to download the app
The raptors pizza pizza bogo deal is back. last year, the deal was bogo if raptors win at home with a score of 100 or higher.

Last edited by oicthat2013 on Aug 19th, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
27 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18382 posts
5767 upvotes
Toronto
Edit: Oh it's the RAPTORS app not Pizza Pizza
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1437 posts
4957 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Raptors app.... Pizza pizza app.... Doesn't matter. Garbage is garbage. This is by far the worst "pizza" in all of Canada without a doubt. Even frozen pizza destroys this cardboard excuse any day of the week.
What's in your wallet?
Oct 1, 2018
117 posts
60 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Raptors app.... Pizza pizza app.... Doesn't matter. Garbage is garbage. This is by far the worst "pizza" in all of Canada without a doubt. Even frozen pizza destroys this cardboard excuse any day of the week.
Sounds like you could use a slice of pizza.
h
Apr 1, 2009
124 posts
108 upvotes
Terrace
Spawk1028 wrote: Raptors app.... Pizza pizza app.... Doesn't matter. Garbage is garbage. This is by far the worst "pizza" in all of Canada without a doubt. Even frozen pizza destroys this cardboard excuse any day of the week.
Legitimately don't know how anyone eats their pizza. It's been gross for 20 years.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21335 posts
23759 upvotes
Toronto
red2tango wrote: Legitimately don't know how anyone eats their pizza. It's been gross for 20 years.
i'm not too picky on BOGO slices. I prefer my slices to come from a freshly made pizza however. So much better that way.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Jun 7, 2006
244 posts
56 upvotes
Good luck trying to redeem.. Today in toronto at keele and lawrence pizza pizza.. i had the chef in the back inform me that this promotion isnt valid since it requires a physical ticket at proof and is only available for HOME games...Despite the scan working and showing the promo deal i was still unable to purchase the one slice.. it just so happens at that exact moment the POS terminal had network connection problems... thank you for educating me on how much you hate your job and dont wanna cook anymore pizza..
never participating in this promotion again.. its like pulling teeth ..
IF you want real pizza go to GRANDE CHEESE get a party size pizza for 24.99 and never think of pizza pizza again
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5244 posts
1332 upvotes
Kanata
Ya this promo is terrible because no chains wants to participate. In Ottawa, I've received all kinds of excuses. It's only in Toronto, We don't participate, Scanner not working, code not working, it's not coming up .. Might as well save a few years on life than to fight for crappy slice of stale pizza.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Mar 2, 2005
102 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
jpistone wrote: Good luck trying to redeem.. Today in toronto at keele and lawrence pizza pizza.. i had the chef in the back inform me that this promotion isnt valid since it requires a physical ticket at proof and is only available for HOME games...Despite the scan working and showing the promo deal i was still unable to purchase the one slice.. it just so happens at that exact moment the POS terminal had network connection problems... thank you for educating me on how much you hate your job and dont wanna cook anymore pizza..
IF you want real pizza go to GRANDE CHEESE get a party size pizza for 24.99 and never think of pizza pizza again
Lol "chef"
Jan 12, 2017
246 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
jpistone wrote: Good luck trying to redeem.. Today in toronto at keele and lawrence pizza pizza.. i had the chef in the back inform me that this promotion isnt valid since it requires a physical ticket at proof and is only available for HOME games...Despite the scan working and showing the promo deal i was still unable to purchase the one slice.. it just so happens at that exact moment the POS terminal had network connection problems... thank you for educating me on how much you hate your job and dont wanna cook anymore pizza..
How are you supposed to have a physical ticket when all the games are being played in a bubble? lol! :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21335 posts
23759 upvotes
Toronto
on again today

Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Jul 28, 2018
148 posts
130 upvotes
Thanks OP! Didn't have dinner tonight so I remembered about this deal.

I forgot Pizza Pizza's slice is 1 giant one cut into 2 pieces, so this is basically 4 slices or half a medium pizza for $3.49 and with a creamy garlic dip it's with ~$5 tax in.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1460 posts
2119 upvotes
Toronto
Error416 wrote: I forgot Pizza Pizza's slice is 1 giant one cut into 2 pieces, so this is basically 4 slices or half a medium pizza for $3.49 and with a creamy garlic dip it's with ~$5 tax in.
yeah, it's quite filling. it tastes even better when you order it just as the pizza has just been baked, versus when it's been sitting in the glass case for who knows how long
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1437 posts
4957 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
oicthat2013 wrote: yeah, it's quite filling. it tastes even better when you order it just as the pizza has just been baked, versus when it's been sitting in the glass case for who knows how long
Which is usually hours and hours until the last piece of cardboard is sold. Then mayyyyybe they will make a fresh one depending on what time of day it is.
What's in your wallet?
Jul 28, 2018
148 posts
130 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: yeah, it's quite filling. it tastes even better when you order it just as the pizza has just been baked, versus when it's been sitting in the glass case for who knows how long
Yeah unfortunately I got the glass case pizza haha