Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

Ontario. 1 free cheese slice or 1 pepperoni slice with the purchase of any slice if Raptors win. Redeem with Raptors app

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2020 2:59 am
Jul 24, 2019
69 posts
40 upvotes
how do you get the code from the app?
I just downloaded the Raptors app and I don't see anything to do with a free slice.
Jul 30, 2016
752 posts
309 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Raptors app.... Pizza pizza app.... Doesn't matter. Garbage is garbage. This is by far the worst "pizza" in all of Canada without a doubt. Even frozen pizza destroys this cardboard excuse any day of the week.
Indeed. After years I realized that getting a medium dominos pizza is far better than xtra large pizza pizza pickup deal.
Jun 14, 2011
326 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
Spawk1028 wrote: Raptors app.... Pizza pizza app.... Doesn't matter. Garbage is garbage. This is by far the worst "pizza" in all of Canada without a doubt. Even frozen pizza destroys this cardboard excuse any day of the week.
Not that I disagree with you, but it's interesting that Pizza Pizza is by far the largest pizza chain in Canada by revenue?

It probably says more about Canadians than it does about their pizza though.
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
Oracle1729 wrote: Not that I disagree with you, but it's interesting that Pizza Pizza is by far the largest pizza chain in Canada by revenue?

It probably says more about Canadians than it does about their pizza though.
ouch, from disrespecting food to canadians, wow,
Feb 28, 2006
766 posts
241 upvotes
Math question:
I was given a half of 9.5 inch diameter pizza instead of a 8 inch slice pepperoni , I got more or less? Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39754 upvotes
Toronto
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)