Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Ontario - BOGO Pizza Pizza slices when Raptors win @ home w/at least 100 points

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2020 3:10 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20102 posts
20815 upvotes
Toronto

[Pizza Pizza] Ontario - BOGO Pizza Pizza slices when Raptors win @ home w/at least 100 points

Last edited by sprung on Oct 22nd, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
62 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1384 posts
1245 upvotes
Whitby
Actual deal. Note to McDonald's
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4723 posts
1813 upvotes
Scarborough
dyalect wrote: Actual deal. Note to McDonald's
Am I missing something? It says that you have to pay for a slice to get a free slice. I assume a slice costs more than a dollar. That doesn't seem that great...
Jul 23, 2009
871 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
Pizza Pizza pizza tastes like cardboard to me...no thanks I’ll pass.

On a related note I recommend pizza from subway- had it today and baked fresh was pretty good for $7 pan dish style
Feb 3, 2019
171 posts
114 upvotes
dyalect wrote: Actual deal. Note to McDonald's
What are you talking about [...]. McDonald's gives FREE fries while PIzza Pizza now requires you to BUY a slice first. Smh

READ THE TEXTS UNDER Neutral Face
Last edited by Mars2012 on Oct 22nd, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reported/rude comment removed
Smh
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
2690 posts
1124 upvotes
Problem is, if I get one slice of Pizza Pizza, I doubt I'd want another. I'd sooner just pay full price for better pizza. BUT, upvoted the deal for those who enjoy it.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14494 posts
3756 upvotes
Across Ontario = GTA?

So much for Canada's team...
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1047 posts
794 upvotes
Vancouver
Are these keto friendly?
Banned
Oct 21, 2019
32 posts
25 upvotes
I guess after being champions there is no want to do good promotions with the raptors? I guess they are thinking what are the chances they win two times in a row? Lol
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1200 posts
3327 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Not even a deal at bogo cause its pizza pizza. I'm sorry but this is bottom of the barrel 'pizza'.
What's in your wallet?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8778 posts
3954 upvotes
Markham
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Problem is, if I get one slice of Pizza Pizza, I doubt I'd want another. I'd sooner just pay full price for better pizza. BUT, upvoted the deal for those who enjoy it.
Ask them to heat one slice...eat it and bring the second back to work to eat next day is what I do. Last yr, I would go to McD's and get free fries as well.

This year...if scheduling is favorable, I could see ordering a large drink and two pce of chicken (subbed for 3 tenders) at Popeye's deal (2.61) and a Pizza Pizza BOGO slice. ($3.40 or close to that). So for two ppl, it's $6 total, you each get a slice and a piece of chicken and share the drink.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jun 27, 2007
277 posts
159 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: This year...if scheduling is favorable, I could see ordering a large drink and two pce of chicken (subbed for 3 tenders) at Popeye's deal (2.61) and a Pizza Pizza BOGO slice. ($3.40 or close to that). So for two ppl, it's $6 total, you each get a slice and a piece of chicken and share the drink.
Looks like you got date night all figured out, big spender.
Feb 5, 2015
189 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote: Ask them to heat one slice...eat it and bring the second back to work to eat next day is what I do. Last yr, I would go to McD's and get free fries as well.

This year...if scheduling is favorable, I could see ordering a large drink and two pce of chicken (subbed for 3 tenders) at Popeye's deal (2.61) and a Pizza Pizza BOGO slice. ($3.40 or close to that). So for two ppl, it's $6 total, you each get a slice and a piece of chicken and share the drink.
Leafs Popeyes offer and pizza pizza offer is only for home games, so not possible for this to be on same days.