• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2021 12:03 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1422 posts
4454 upvotes
Toronto

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza 50% Off (Cyber Monday Only)

Pizza Pizza is having 50% off all of their pizzas today only, use the code 50OFF at checkout.

inb4 tastes like the cardboard that Shreddies cereal comes in
48 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3849 posts
311 upvotes
Markham
Tip for people in Markham: avoid the pizza pizza at bur oak and McCowan at all costs, they’ve been disappointing me for almost 20 years, after choosing to give them chances over and over
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
22774 posts
10609 upvotes
Toronto
Try modifying the pizza AWAY from pizza pizza ...

Deep dish ... Extra sauce ... Extra toppings, whatever.
Makes it a lot different
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Nov 13, 2018
842 posts
1879 upvotes
Some pizza pizza locations are excellent, some aren't.

I know it's hip and cool to be * talking about how pizza pizza tastes like cardboard, but some of their locations are great and the price can't be beat.

Surprisingly the best pizza pizza I've had was a slice at the location in north York across from Bessarion station.
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 29th, 2021 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary
Dec 20, 2019
569 posts
2154 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
IGetMoney wrote: Tip for people in Markham: avoid the pizza pizza at bur oak and McCowan at all costs, they’ve been disappointing me for almost 20 years, after choosing to give them chances over and over
And it only took you 20 years to give them up? I admire your saintly persistence and ability to forgive.
Last edited by Patrickpete on Nov 29th, 2021 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
2836 posts
1834 upvotes
Moon
They pumped the XL pep to 17.19 when the regular price is 10.50 at least at my location... still a deal i guess.
Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Nov 27, 2016
386 posts
446 upvotes
m8x
Don't forget you can order for any day up to 3-weeks from today and pay on that day !

I just ordered for December 17th @ 5:00pm.
Mar 28, 2008
309 posts
389 upvotes
Times like these I miss the annual 50% off KFC Cyber Monday deal
Sep 30, 2009
87 posts
13 upvotes
mikebmt wrote: Some pizza pizza locations are excellent, some aren't.

I know it's hip and cool to be * talking about how pizza pizza tastes like cardboard, but some of their locations are great and the price can't be beat.

Surprisingly the best pizza pizza I've had was a slice at the location in north York across from Bessarion station.
Yea exactly, I used to prefer Dominos but the Dominos location closest to where I live now is terrible. They constantly * up my order or don't cook the pizza properly. Whereas the Pizza Pizza closest to me tastes great. I guess it really depends on which worker is baking your pie.
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 29th, 2021 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread cleanup
Dec 22, 2010
567 posts
480 upvotes
Ontario
IGetMoney wrote: Tip for people in Markham: avoid the pizza pizza at bur oak and McCowan at all costs, they’ve been disappointing me for almost 20 years, after choosing to give them chances over and over
For 20 years? How could you keep ordering pizza from them if it's that bad? Unless they are the only one pizza parlor in that area?
Aug 9, 2018
191 posts
109 upvotes
Good Deal, Bad Pizza. The one decent Pizza Pizza location I know is 7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham. Apart from that its all downhill.

PH, PJ & Dominos are all better than PP.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23620 posts
31091 upvotes
Toronto
testmann wrote: For 20 years? How could you keep ordering pizza from them if it's that bad? Unless they are the only one pizza parlor in that area?
Seriously though. Fool me once , shame on you. Fool me for 20 years? I probably love the abuse.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1353 posts
1805 upvotes
IN BEFORE someone posts the round pizza with all slices shaped like cardboard pieces...
Sep 27, 2021
41 posts
144 upvotes
London, Ontario
I gave up on my local PIZZA PIZZA store 3 yrs ago when in and wanted to order. Buddy came out of the bathroom, with a mop in his hand. Took my order and made my pizza. When I questioned it, he said my hands are clean..Never been back since.
Jul 16, 2019
220 posts
351 upvotes
mikebmt wrote: Some pizza pizza locations are excellent, some aren't.

Completely agree. My local pizza pizza makes a truly delicious pie. When I lived downtown I tried two local pizza pizzas and finally understood the cardboard joke….they were tragic embarrassments that didn’t resemble pizza. It’s very very store dependant.
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 29th, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote was edited
Jun 27, 2012
987 posts
2119 upvotes
I'm convinced the only people who downvote Pizza Pizza threads are the same people who bought that $1000 pizza toaster oven.
2010-2022 Contest Winnings = $0