Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

Pizza Pizza & Pizza 73: Buy One Get One Free Slice (Online Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2009 4:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1160 posts
434 upvotes

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza & Pizza 73: Buy One Get One Free Slice (Online Coupon)

Just when I lost hope in Pizza Pizza renewing its BOGOF coupon, it has returned :) .
Direct Link to PDF Coupon
In-fact this coupon is better than the previous one, because this coupon works on any slice, and it works at Pizza 73 locations.

Enjoy (I know I will).

P.S. I'm very surprised no-one else posted this coupon yet, since apparently it was already posted on some other sites. I guess RFD is still a fairly small community.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2008
1049 posts
700 upvotes
Pickering
Thanks for the coupon OP!

I had no idea what the heck Pizza 73 is. Is this the Western province equivalant of Pizza Pizza? or do they have both out there? Just curious.
Apr 26, 2007
478 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

This coupon will likely be IMPOSSIBLE to actually redeem at my location- i remember with the last set of coupons they tried to refuse because they were "web printouts". Of course, the coupons were off their own corporate website, how else would they expect someone to redeem them. Invidivual franchise owners can be terrible sometimes when it comes to promotions.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
36357 posts
9621 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Phat$ wrote: Thanks for the coupon OP!

I had no idea what the heck Pizza 73 is. Is this the Western province equivalant of Pizza Pizza? or do they have both out there? Just curious.
Pizza 73 is a chain of Pizza stores in Alberta, mostly Calgary

Pizza Pizza acquired the franchise last year.

Pizza 73 does not offer slices, just whole pizzas. In fact they always give you two pizzas. Either that or wings.

Also, they do only pan pizza.
Jan 8, 2008
709 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary
Gee wrote: Pizza 73 is a chain of Pizza stores in Alberta, mostly Calgary

Pizza Pizza acquired the franchise last year.

Pizza 73 does not offer slices, just whole pizzas. In fact they always give you two pizzas. Either that or wings.

Also, they do only pan pizza.
Locations of Pizza 73: http://www.pizza73.com/locations.html

Yes, mostly Alberta, no, not mostly Calgary... Edmonton actually has more locations.

Their pizza is pretty good most of the time.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
4732 posts
196 upvotes
Can someone confirm which Pizza Pizza locations in the GTA that accepts this coupon.
Thank you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1160 posts
434 upvotes
gretzky99 wrote: Can someone confirm which Pizza Pizza locations in the GTA that accepts this coupon.
Thank you.
Technically all Pizza Pizza locations should be accepting this coupon, but with past coupons some locations have made-up excuses not to accept-it.
Sep 11, 2007
381 posts
18 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks, the Pizza Pizza near the Toronto Reference Library accepted a similar coupon when i went in December. Good luck though.
Feb 20, 2007
106 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga
anyone know if this will work with the 2.99 for a slice and pop? guessing the 2.99 for slice and pop is considered an offer?
Jul 25, 2006
917 posts
44 upvotes
Hamilton
clarkey wrote: Thanks OP!

This coupon will likely be IMPOSSIBLE to actually redeem at my location- i remember with the last set of coupons they tried to refuse because they were "web printouts". Of course, the coupons were off their own corporate website, how else would they expect someone to redeem them. Invidivual franchise owners can be terrible sometimes when it comes to promotions.
I had this problem with one store and I was so annoyed I stepped outside the store and called the delivery line and asked for customer service. I said this store wouldn't take my coupon and asked them to call the store and explain it was from the website and that is why it was a printout and that he needed to accept it. I was just too sick of places not taking their own companies web coupons with the excuse it's a copy - how else do they expect the coupon to look?!

Oh thanks for the coupon OP. (Hopefully it is simple to redeem)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1160 posts
434 upvotes
ricemonkey wrote: anyone know if this will work with the 2.99 for a slice and pop? guessing the 2.99 for slice and pop is considered an offer?
Yeah that is considered to be an offer, so you can't use-it with this coupon.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2362 posts
723 upvotes
You think (or has anyone tried) using this coupon at the Pizza Pizza on U of T campus (or even UTSC campus)?
Aug 21, 2006
94 posts
15 upvotes
Worked at PizzaPizza on Kennedy & Passmore (Between Steeles and McNicoll).
Jun 9, 2008
433 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Raimond wrote: You think (or has anyone tried) using this coupon at the Pizza Pizza on U of T campus (or even UTSC campus)?
+1

Someone please confirm at UTSC Pizza Pizza, thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2362 posts
723 upvotes
integrity01 wrote: +1

Someone please confirm at UTSC Pizza Pizza, thanks.
damn no one has the guts! XD

One of us will have to do it ourselves...
Apr 12, 2005
263 posts
21 upvotes
Concord
Didn't work at the Markham and 16 location. He showed me the actual coupon cut out from UR magazine. Oh well, still got two free slices with drinks PP sent for my twins birthday.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)