Vancouver

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza 50% today only-50OFF

Today only use code 50OFF.
56 replies
Dec 20, 2019
455 posts
1485 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
In before cardboard comments and picturesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes And as for me, I like mine thin crusted and well done. +1 op
Last edited by Patrickpete on Apr 4th, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
7170 posts
228 upvotes
Anyone try the purple cardboard pizza yet?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1262 posts
566 upvotes
T Dot
I will be having yummy cardboard for dinner tonight. Thanks OP
Aug 12, 2010
915 posts
748 upvotes
no love for Pizza73 Angry Face
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Jul 24, 2017
13 posts
4 upvotes
Innovac wrote: Do they have pan pizza's?
Yes and they're quite good. The pan pizza is the only kind I've bought from them in years.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2282 posts
2089 upvotes
Just picked it up. 10/10 would buy again

Aug 26, 2019
338 posts
355 upvotes
The6ix
I wonder if they'll offer lumber and cedar flavored pizza's?
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
21190 posts
8072 upvotes
Socially Distanced
OAlton wrote: I wonder if they'll offer lumber and cedar flavored pizza's?
For an extra charge
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Jan 5, 2017
11 posts
35 upvotes
Brampton
I would rather eat Dr.Oetker pizza then these guys garbage!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
1748 posts
1183 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Last time I ate Pizza Pizza the 2 pizzas were as thick as a pancake, that's with cheese and 3 toppings each. Awful pizza, but I guess we're spoiled here in the Windsor area by actually having a founding Italian community here. I've had great pizza in Montreal as well, but fast food chain pizza isn't good.

Don't know how this chain stays in business. Can't see too many repeat customers unless they've never had a better pizza before. More discount they give you, the thinner and less toppings they put on their pancake "pan" pizza. Maybe other franchise owners are better than the ones I've been to here, but overall, terrible pizza if you've actually tried good examples before.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2640 posts
1823 upvotes
Toronto
Easter pizza from Pizza Pizza!

The sidewalk in front of your house should taste better this Easter!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7595 posts
3676 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Does the 50 % off cardboard comes with the Uno cards from the ad?
Gibsons wrote: Last time I ate Pizza Pizza the 2 pizzas were as thick as a pancake, that's with cheese and 3 toppings each. Awful pizza, but I guess we're spoiled here in the Windsor area by actually having a founding Italian community here. I've had great pizza in Montreal as well, but fast food chain pizza isn't good.

Don't know how this chain stays in business. Can't see too many repeat customers unless they've never had a better pizza before. More discount they give you, the thinner and less toppings they put on their pancake "pan" pizza. Maybe other franchise owners are better than the ones I've been to here, but overall, terrible pizza if you've actually tried good examples before.
In general, I think North America is catered to low quality food. We buy rancid olive oil that no one else want thinking it is normal. So cardboard pizza is ok. I eat cardboard all the time as long as it is cheap enough.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Apr 4th, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13870 posts
4407 upvotes
RFD
Imagine if Pizza Pizza tries to disassociate themselves from cardboard comments by changing their name, LMAO, it's going to haunt them forever.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
1748 posts
1183 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Allen84 wrote: Just picked it up. 10/10 would buy again

No offense, but what on earth is that? Was it under $10? What did you eat afterwards when you weren't full?

Wouldn't you rather have a pizza 2.5x the price but 6x the weight? I'm used to something like this (but I usually have more veges on it as well):
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2294 posts
878 upvotes
Alphabet7 wrote: They're pizza tastes ok
For all the "complaints", there's pizza pizza on every corner in Toronto sooooo clearly it ain't as bad as the cardboard folks here make it out to be.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
15825 posts
4568 upvotes
Scarberia
usually PP has 50off each statuory holidays it seems! everytime i get the meatlovers..stack with 8%off Ecodes from rakuten gc shop and its 58%off! not bad
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7595 posts
3676 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
winner2000 wrote: For all the "complaints", there's pizza pizza on every corner in Toronto sooooo clearly it ain't as bad as the cardboard folks here make it out to be.
I think cardboard is ok as long as it is cheap. I am sure many many people share the same thought. If I can have 10 cardboard pizza vs 1 non cardboard pizza. I would go for 10. It is not necessary that cardboard pizza taste good, but it is acceptable and cheap enough when it is on sale. That being said domino is 50% off now and it taste 10 times better with similar price .
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine