561 posts
168 upvotes

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza free delivery minimum order 9.99

FREE DELIVERY

On online orders

Use code
DELIVERY

ORDER NOW
Online/app only. Standard delivery minimum order subtotal of $9.99 applies.
66 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1437 posts
4957 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Thanks op. Mine just arrived and tastes as good as it looks.

Hard pass. Wallet is safer than it has ever been.
Images
  • upload.jpg
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2177 posts
1606 upvotes
Mississauga
For some reason that I can't understand, my kid actually LIKES pizza pizza. I'm starting to question if she's mine...
Nov 27, 2016
226 posts
180 upvotes
m8x
I find PizzaPizza is the best pizza value out there. With a fresh dough hand stretched crust and all the usual toppings available, it's pretty hard to beat.

There are many other places that have better pizza but their prices make it unrealistic, unless you feel taste is paramount.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2099 posts
1548 upvotes
Waterloo
Upvoted OP for the deal since some people like cardboard, but also upvoted the jokes cause I agree
Sep 17, 2013
175 posts
147 upvotes
The only reason I will eat pizza pizza is to have garlic base sauce, chicken, spinach, mushrooms and or roasted peppers on the pizza!! Delicious!
Dec 16, 2008
967 posts
402 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Too many haters on pizza pizza but I personally find it healthier than Hut, due to less oil used in preparing the dough.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9388 posts
3655 upvotes
Toronto
echotango wrote: I find PizzaPizza is the best pizza value out there. With a fresh dough hand stretched crust and all the usual toppings available, it's pretty hard to beat.

There are many other places that have better pizza but their prices make it unrealistic, unless you feel taste is paramount.
Nice. A good laugh is helpful especially during these strange times
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2442 posts
2600 upvotes
The only good reason to visit Pizza Pizza is when everything else is closed at 2am. Other than that, their fried panzos are dirty, greasy, but good. Oh and the garlic and peppercorn dip are good. All else, esp their pizzas = hot garbage.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2442 posts
2600 upvotes
echotango wrote: I find PizzaPizza is the best pizza value out there. With a fresh dough hand stretched crust and all the usual toppings available, it's pretty hard to beat.

Nah. Dominos loaded pan at $10 beats it by a mile in terms of taste and value.
Images
  • 77058112_720905701648248_2929053909303427072_n.jpg
Mar 18, 2005
391 posts
355 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
Only reason I pickup Pizza Pizza is that there’s one beside my daughter’s daycare, and she’s allergic (not intolerant) to milk ans nuts. Pizza Pizza is the only place that offers vegan-cheese, which is also not nut-based. A pickup medium pizza with one topping is $6.99, and enough to feed myself and her for a quick, lazy dinner.

There were times where I’ve picked up my dominos or Pizzahut order first, before going to get her at the daycare with a pizza pizza..... it really does taste like cardboard, though their pan pizza is a tad better.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17449 posts
6243 upvotes
J-Money wrote: Only reason I pickup Pizza Pizza is that there’s one beside my daughter’s daycare, and she’s allergic (not intolerant) to milk ans nuts. Pizza Pizza is the only place that offers vegan-cheese, which is also not nut-based. A pickup medium pizza with one topping is $6.99, and enough to feed myself and her for a quick, lazy dinner.

There were times where I’ve picked up my dominos or Pizzahut order first, before going to get her at the daycare with a pizza pizza..... it really does taste like cardboard, though their pan pizza is a tad better.
I totally appreciate your perspective on this one.
Also for years they were the only major chain that had gluten free, a good friend of mine had celiac and found they did a good job at preventing cross contamination, so i can understand what its like trying to eat with severe allergies.
Back when i was a teenager pizza pizza was fine, nothing special but convenient and price was good. I didn't have it for years but the next time i did i found it went way downhill. It seems what they do is lower quality very slowly, so like a metaphorical frog in slowly boiling water few regulars noticed. So these days i again have not had it in years and its only super cheap price that would entice me to buy one when i absolutely need filler (which happens). Though they have some good parts, their bacon strips were nice last time i had it, the garlic dipping sauce was still very good, there was a garlic base sauce instead of tomato that was nice, not sure if they still have that, and the panzerotti was not bad, not to mention their honey garlic wings.
Though their prices went up so i stopped buying and a meal of just wings is expensive.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Dec 24, 2017
815 posts
680 upvotes
London
Just a note: it applies as a discount on the order, not "free delivery" and because they charge a surcharge on orders under $10, you have to pay 13.75 to not get the random charge, and then you're basically paying $10 (after discount) + delivery.
Jan 2, 2013
315 posts
579 upvotes
Montreal
Pizza pizza is my favorite pizza for the price. Whole wheat crust, garlic base sauce and chicken is my combination.