Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza - June 13 - 50% OFF Regular Priced Pizzas

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2020 3:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
12833 posts
1170 upvotes

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza - June 13 - 50% OFF Regular Priced Pizzas

Pizza Pizza 50% OFF Regular Priced Pizzas

Saturday, June 13th ONLY

COUPON CODE: RAPTORS

*restrictions apply

50% OFF regular priced pizzas for the Toronto Raptors’ 1 year championship anniversary. Valid Saturday, June 13th, 2020 only.

One coupon code per order, not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or offer. Not valid with free delivery. Valid on regular priced pizzas only. Valid online/mobile app using code. Limit of 3 pizzas per order. Offer expires at the end of business on Saturday, June 13th. Gluten Free, Keto, Cauliflower, Twin Pizzas, Gourmet Thins and Party Pizzas are excluded.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200611-203143_Facebook.jpg
  • 20200611_202903.jpg
  • 20200611_202932.jpg
Last edited by Siefer999 on Jun 12th, 2020 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
119 replies
Member
User avatar
Jan 20, 2013
339 posts
158 upvotes
Trying to get over my ordering spree and eat healthier... and they come out with this? Jeez
Jr. Member
May 26, 2020
115 posts
339 upvotes
Haven't ordered yet during the pandemic.

Have you guys felt safe with it? I know the virus doesn't travel in food (supposedly), but any concerns when ordering?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
1676 posts
1481 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
AriGold89 wrote: Haven't ordered yet during the pandemic.

Have you guys felt safe with it? I know the virus doesn't travel in food (supposedly), but any concerns when ordering?
Lol what? Were so far into the pandemic and you ask this?
😎Thanks RFD😎
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 14, 2004
995 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Same boat. Just throw it in the oven after u get it. Just to be extra safe.
i5 2500k - 8GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 90gig corsair force gt - 640gb WD Black - gtx560 ti soc - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco
Member
Nov 7, 2016
328 posts
215 upvotes
sparco wrote: Same boat. Just throw it in the oven after u get it. Just to be extra safe.
I would but the cardboard will burn
Newbie
User avatar
May 26, 2019
97 posts
474 upvotes
WPG
AriGold89 wrote: Haven't ordered yet during the pandemic.

Have you guys felt safe with it? I know the virus doesn't travel in food (supposedly), but any concerns when ordering?
ignore the jerks, it's a valid concern. It is rare to catch through food / packaging but I have read if you want to be extra safe you should move the food out of the container it came in and microwave it (google for more specifics)
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2006
139 posts
39 upvotes
I wonder if it's because of Bill Gates reveal day?
Coincidence? I think not!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2011
1431 posts
1896 upvotes
https://www.pizzapizza.ca/raptors/
Conditions wrote:One coupon code per order, not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or offer.
Not valid with free delivery.
Valid on regular priced pizzas only.
Valid online/mobile app using code.
Limit of 3 pizzas per order.
Offer expires at the end of business on Saturday, June 13th.
Gluten Free, Keto, Cauliflower, Twin Pizzas, Gourmet Thins and Party Pizzas are excluded.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1040 posts
13957 upvotes
North York, ON
When's the last time PizzaPizza had a 50% off deal?
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Sr. Member
Jun 3, 2007
518 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
AriGold89 wrote: Haven't ordered yet during the pandemic.

Have you guys felt safe with it? I know the virus doesn't travel in food (supposedly), but any concerns when ordering?
I have been eating out at restaurants almost daily through all of the pandemic and so have my co-workers without any problems so far

Top