Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

Pizza Pizza - June 13 - 50% OFF Regular Priced Pizzas

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2020 3:29 pm
Dec 30, 2016
128 posts
118 upvotes
Well, I mean since I bike an average of 3 - 5 hours somedays of the week. I can just use tomorrow to do so again and burn it off. Count me in!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
AriGold89 wrote: Haven't ordered yet during the pandemic.

Have you guys felt safe with it? I know the virus doesn't travel in food (supposedly), but any concerns when ordering?
It's unlikely the virus survived the heat from the oven, but they still need to slice it up and box it. You can stick it in the oven again if you want.

People who tested positive and experience diarrhea and stomach probably ingested the virus.

Very low risk
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
AriGold89 wrote: Have you guys felt safe with it? I know the virus doesn't travel in food (supposedly), but any concerns when ordering?
Is Eating Takeout Food Safe During The Coronavirus Pandemic? Mar 25, 2020
“There is no evidence that SARS-CoV-2 can be transmitted by eating food. I imagine that if this is possible, the risk is extremely low,” said Angela L. Rasmussen, PhD, a virologist in the faculty of the Center for Infection and Immunity at the Columbia Mailman School of Public Health, adding that she is not aware of any human coronaviruses that can be transmitted through food.
“We don’t have any data on this. Although hot food is less likely to have infectious virus present depending on the temperature of the food, risk of contracting SARS-CoV-2 through eating any food is extremely low. Food is not inhaled into the respiratory tract and any virus present will likely be inactivated in the stomach,” said Rasmussen.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriafo ... 8019bc2bd1
Jun 3, 2007
982 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto
ludhi wrote: Which part of Canada has had restaurants remained open for eating out lol?
Pick up my food at a local restaurant, go to a local park bench, enjoy a little picnic in the open air.
Feb 7, 2017
820 posts
511 upvotes
I don't know why but coupon code doesn't seem to work for me. Does it start tomorrow?
Nov 28, 2019
16 posts
8 upvotes
Yeah it’ll work tomorrow. It says June 13. One day only.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
6x code on amex plat! XL cdn pizza!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 24, 2020
103 posts
208 upvotes
Plainview wrote: never heard of the raptors. hopefully this will work in Montreal.
You get RFD under your rock?
Dec 25, 2017
14 posts
115 upvotes
Doesn't seem to suggest that it is limited only to the GTA area. But also doesn't say it is a nationwide deal....guess only way to find out is to try the coupon tomorrow...
Apr 3, 2018
176 posts
92 upvotes
I will get one large veggie tomorrow. Good deal. Haven't had PP for a while. Have been eating at Dom and Papa
Ram
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
Siward44 wrote: I don't know why but coupon code doesn't seem to work for me. Does it start tomorrow?
ye$
Mar 23, 2004
47727 posts
13898 upvotes
Markham
sirron1 wrote: Doesn't seem to suggest that it is limited only to the GTA area. But also doesn't say it is a nationwide deal....guess only way to find out is to try the coupon tomorrow...
Probably nationwide, else they would have mention something like ON only.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2324 posts
1309 upvotes
Haven't ordered yet during the pandemic.

Have you guys felt safe with it? I know the virus doesn't travel in food (supposedly), but any concerns when ordering?
deliveries seems safer..

Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Lots of people really speak harshly of their pizza. I admit my first pizza I had about six months ago was blah. But I’m willing to try again at this price. Maybe it was choice I selected.

I’ll try a different one :)
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1436 posts
2260 upvotes
50% off the price, but still 100% of that great cardboard taste YOU LOVE!
Jul 21, 2019
249 posts
406 upvotes
I suggest sitting inside the oven with the pizza box --- just to be on the safer side.
runbrun11 wrote: I would but the cardboard will burn

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)