Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza: Sauced & Tossed Wings With Any Pizza Purchase - 50 Cents Each!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2012 9:22 am
[OP]
Nov 27, 2011
198 posts
116 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza: Sauced & Tossed Wings With Any Pizza Purchase - 50 Cents Each!

If you like pizza and you like wings, you might like this deal from Pizza Pizza. For a limited time, you can get their "Sauced & Tossed" wings at 50 cents each with any pizza purchase. The wings are available for purchase in 10, 15 and 20 pieces only.

Here's a quick look at what you'll be saving when you add wings to your pizza order:
  • 10 Tossed & Sauced Wings - $5.00 with a pizza purchase, Regularly $8.29
  • 15 Tossed & Sauced Wings - $7.50 with a pizza purchase, Regularly $11.99
  • 20 Tossed & Sauced Wings - $10.00 with a pizza purchase, Regularly $15.49
The wings come in these available sauces: Buffalo (new flavour), Chipotle, Greek Whiskey BBQ, Honey Garlic, Sinfully Hot and Sweet Chilli Thai. You can place your order online at PizzaPizza.ca and pick up your order at a location near you or for an additional cost, get it delivered (charges will be applied to your total at checkout). Price & availability may vary by location.
34 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2004
2778 posts
117 upvotes
Sudbury
If you like pizza, you wouldn't order from Pizza Pizza
"What an emotionally wrecking of the stomach game"
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
vivianrfd wrote: If you like pizza and you like wings, you might like this deal from Pizza Pizza. For a limited time, you can get their "Sauced & Tossed" wings at 50 cents each with any pizza purchase. The wings are available for purchase in 10, 15 and 20 pieces only.

Here's a quick look at what you'll be saving when you add wings to your pizza order:
  • 10 Tossed & Sauced Wings - $5.00 with a pizza purchase, Regularly $8.29
  • 15 Tossed & Sauced Wings - $7.50 with a pizza purchase, Regularly $11.99
  • 20 Tossed & Sauced Wings - $10.00 with a pizza purchase, Regularly $15.49
The wings come in these available sauces: Buffalo (new flavour), Chipotle, Greek Whiskey BBQ, Honey Garlic, Sinfully Hot and Sweet Chilli Thai. You can place your order online at PizzaPizza.ca and pick up your order at a location near you or for an additional cost, get it delivered (charges will be applied to your total at checkout). Price & availability may vary by location.

We ordered 20 Buffalo wings the other day and I have to say they were pretty horrible. Not sure if it was just the flavour or not, but I've had much better wings (most) elsewhere. I like honey garlic, so maybe we'll give them another shot.

Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8200 posts
1753 upvotes
Toronto
Pizza Pizza has had a promo going on for a long time now where you can buy a medium pepperoni pizza for $5.99. Would it be possible to stack wings with this or would this be some fine print exclusion?
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19218 posts
6204 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
The wings are tiny and somehow simultaneously dried up and soggy. They are just frozen fried in oil and they carelessly squirt some of what amounts to the pizza dipping sauce on the top after they're in the box and call it a day.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1300 posts
66 upvotes
Dating myself here, but I remember when they were 10 cents a wing on wing night...

...and I know that local pubs still have 25 cent wing night.

How's this a deal? :?: :?: :?:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6556 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
appleb wrote: Pizza Pizza has had a promo going on for a long time now where you can buy a medium pepperoni pizza for $5.99. Would it be possible to stack wings with this or would this be some fine print exclusion?

Its $4.99 medium pep, and its over. Its now $7.99 large pep, I think.
This space for rent
Nov 24, 2009
79 posts
37 upvotes
GTA
Kenny Blankenship wrote: If you like pizza, you wouldn't order from Pizza Pizza
So true. Pizza Pizza is BRUTAL. Terrible when fresh and worse the next day.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6556 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
dirkpitt wrote: Dating myself here, but I remember when they were 10 cents a wing on wing night...

...and I know that local pubs still have 25 cent wing night.

How's this a deal? :?: :?: :?:

Not everyone wants to go (or can go) to a bar for wings. And usually must buy beer. So apples to oranges.
This space for rent
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1300 posts
66 upvotes
Mr Nobody wrote: Not everyone wants to go (or can go) to a bar for wings. And usually must buy beer. So apples to oranges.
I suppose that's a valid point... even though I would guess that they're still making money at 25 cents a wing...
Apr 2, 2009
889 posts
177 upvotes
Markham
Kenny Blankenship wrote: If you like pizza, you wouldn't order from Pizza Pizza

Amen to this!

Luckily their creamy garlic sauce makes cardboard edible. (ie, their pizza).
Unfortunately, they're the only joint open at 2AM.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2651 posts
1652 upvotes
Buffalo wings are HORRIBLE.

Also ordered breaded sweet chili thai sauced wings and they were actually very nice.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1422 posts
338 upvotes
Mr Nobody wrote: Its $4.99 medium pep, and its over. Its now $7.99 large pep, I think.

It's now 5.99 for medium pep with dipping sauce or pop and 7.99 for large.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6556 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
dirkpitt wrote: I suppose that's a valid point... even though I would guess that they're still making money at 25 cents a wing...

We used to go to a bar for 10 cent wings, and you only had to buy a Coke. But that was a decade and a half ago. :(
This space for rent
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6556 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
dealseeker wrote: It's now 5.99 for medium pep with dipping sauce or pop and 7.99 for large.

Cool. Or rather...un-cool. $1.00 for their $0.50 dipping sauce. :(
This space for rent

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)