Available in 10, 20, 30 pieces only.

http://www.pizzapizza.ca/PPLWeb/Command ... D=homepage
16 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2006
1062 posts
436 upvotes
Ottawa
MS MSP wrote: $0.50 per wing is ccccooooooooolllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddd!

Good to know.

So, where can I get cheap wings, take-out or delivery, seven days a week?

I'm sure there are a few places that have cheaper wings, if you eat in and buy beer, once a week.

Heck, I fondly remember 25-cent wings on Tuesdays at my local pub, before they went out of business.

But Pizza Pizza has 500 locations. Surely for a lot of people in a lot of places, 50-cent wings is a deal.

Nowadays I can't even make wings myself at home for less than 50 cents.
Jan 11, 2005
361 posts
19 upvotes
duckdown wrote: they're no good, really greasy

Isn't grease what makes wings good?

Also, people here complain too much about fat. I suggest reading 'Good Calories, Bad Calories' by Gary Taubes to dispel that myth
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12422 posts
1761 upvotes
why not try panago's for $5 (pack of 10) with purchase of ANY 2 pizzas [including person size] :lol:
Want 1500-km free Supercharger credits for your Tesla...just sent me inquiry.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
2698 posts
77 upvotes
Etobicoke
had these last week. i hate their pizza but their wings are actually quite good, very big and meaty and crispy.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5492 posts
1618 upvotes
MS MSP wrote: I saw the TV add for this.

How is this remotely hot?

$0.50 per wing is ccccooooooooolllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddd!

EDIT: The wings are crap just like their pizza

These days, it's hard to find wings for $0.50 unless they're on special, & the restaurants require you to buy a $3 drink or more to get the wing deals. I actually do agree with you that Pizza Pizza doesn't taste very good, but the wings are much better than their pizza IMO. Also, this deal still applies even if you buy a pizza that's already on special, you don't have to buy a reg priced pizza for this deal.
Feb 26, 2009
250 posts
57 upvotes
Surrey, BC
I actually quite like their pizza(for cheap delivery/pick-up). Does anyone know if this deal is outside Ontario? Like; in BC.
AKA "canadude" :arrow: Howard Forums
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3526 posts
205 upvotes
McDealer wrote: Good to know.

So, where can I get cheap wings, take-out or delivery, seven days a week?

I'm sure there are a few places that have cheaper wings, if you eat in and buy beer, once a week.

Heck, I fondly remember 25-cent wings on Tuesdays at my local pub, before they went out of business.

But Pizza Pizza has 500 locations. Surely for a lot of people in a lot of places, 50-cent wings is a deal.

Nowadays I can't even make wings myself at home for less than 50 cents.
Honestly, a box of microwaveable pizza is probably going to taste better and come out to be cheaper (and you're not going to be forced to buy an awful-tasting pizza).
Olymel's wings are better.

I remember buying Pizza Pizza's wings one time and it was not properly cooked; they wouldn't even offer a refund.
Oct 5, 2002
410 posts
8 upvotes
I've ordered their wings on a few occasions.

Sometimes they're good, other times they're bland and saucy. I think it's hit or miss.

I guess the delivery aspect is a selling feature, but in all honesty, if you want wings, go to a wing place. Sure, they may be a bit more than $0.50, but you don't have to buy a pizza.

If you want a tag-along to your Za, then sure, this is a good deal. If you want consistently good wings, then don't bother.
--
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1414 posts
305 upvotes
COLD........you get get Popeyes Tuesday Tonnie special with much better tasty chicken!
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Aug 3, 2010
323 posts
106 upvotes
Confused...why not just buy freeze packed bulk wings w/spicy/bbq/etc at No Frills or Food basics for dirt cheap? Maybe i'm not picky but the wings taste identical to anything i've had at Pizza places but for way cheap.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2352 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
I had this last night, no complaints.
Walk-in Med pizza $4.99 + 10 wings $5.00 = win
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2006
1062 posts
436 upvotes
Ottawa
Enjoying both types of comments.

Type 1: Eww, those are gross. You should go to a good wings place like Duff's! Sit down, wait 30 minutes, pay $12/lb plus $7 for your pint of beer plus tip, total cost around $2 per wing plus an hour of your time.

Type 2: Whoa, that's expensive! You should just buy frozen wings in a box and make them in your oven. Sure, they will stew in the sauce and come out soggy, but hey, it's cheap! You can get a 900g box for $9.99 which is like 20 wings for ten bucks, so around...wait a second, 50 cents per wing? Plus I have to run my oven for 30 minutes? Hmmm....maybe I didn't do the math.

This deal: decent sized wings, properly fried, with sauce applied after cooking, 50 cents each, at any Pizza Pizza location? Maybe that's not so bad after all???

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)