Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Pizza Pops 8 pack, plus 14 day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $5.18

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2021 3:40 pm
Nov 8, 2003
392 posts
488 upvotes
KotN48876 wrote: can i have it please!
clau_tisd wrote: drats too slow lol
Check your PM inboxes, I sent each of you a code.

I think that's it for me, my freezer is full of these Pizza Pops and I don't even like them that much lol. Just keep them there for a quick and easy breakfast or snack once in a while.

Since I'm working from home during this pandemic, sometimes I just don't feel like cooking/making something for every single meal - breakfast, lunch and then dinner each day. I miss going out to eat or just going to my favorite cafes in the morning for coffee and breakfast before work.
Nov 24, 2009
918 posts
415 upvotes
Toronto
Scribblez wrote: Check your PM inboxes, I sent each of you a code.

I think that's it for me, my freezer is full of these Pizza Pops and I don't even like them that much lol. Just keep them there for a quick and easy breakfast or snack once in a while.

Since I'm working from home during this pandemic, sometimes I just don't feel like cooking/making something for every single meal - breakfast, lunch and then dinner each day. I miss going out to eat or just going to my favorite cafes in the morning for coffee and breakfast before work.
Thanks for the code! lol those pizza pops are my lazy breakfast when I don't have time to make anything
Oct 26, 2011
199 posts
519 upvotes
Internet
I have a code if anyone is interested. Drop me a pm and I will send the code to the first reply.

Edit: code gone
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
If anyone has an extra code, would appreciate it. Could trade for a Unidays Dell code?
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Aug 20, 2013
187 posts
286 upvotes
Edmonton
I am having one hell of a time trying to get microsoft support to change my region.
They keep saying that is impossible and they are going to have to cancel my 3 year game pass subscription so then I can redeem the 14 day codes.

If anyone has the old case number which they were able to change the region back to canada, that would be really appreciated. So they can reference the case and change mine.

EDIT: Finally got them to change it. What they did was they cancelled my subscription, and then readded all the time back on. on the phone for an hour for that. Brazil codes.... what a pain. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)