Food & Drink

Pizzaville's Nutella Pizza, would you eat it?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2014 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
grappos13 wrote: this is pretty much the same thing as the dessert u give at pizza hut buffet... its pretty good
That's the coldest deal ever. How much pizza can one eat and especially at buffet prices? It's a rip off.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9003 upvotes
Toronto
wilsonlam97 wrote: That's the coldest deal ever. How much pizza can one eat and especially at buffet prices? It's a rip off.
...and the quality of the Pizza? Many locations offer extra greasy pizza and only two toppings per pizza (or less).
Never 3.
You'd think Pizza Hut would want to offer a sampling of as many of their (3 topping or more) pizzas as possible, but nooooooooo.....
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2011
2240 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
AirCanada2000 wrote: Looks delicious, I would buy it.
There is always a sucker, how do you feel being part of it.
We now live in a Nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.
- Christopher Hedges
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
wilsonlam97 wrote: That's the coldest deal ever. How much pizza can one eat and especially at buffet prices? It's a rip off.
how much pizza can one eat? i dunno.. pizza is one of the foods that ppl CAN eat a lot of in a sitting.. and the slices arent that big.. for 7.99 for lunch, can pretty easily have 6-8 of the slices.. pasta salad, regular salad, couple slices of dessert pizza and some of the dessert nutella sticks...imo thats not too bad for 7.99 plus tax.. that vs. random asian plate of fried price and small amount of chicken, id probably take the pizza hut buffet..
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
grappos13 wrote: how much pizza can one eat? ....
Depends who you ask, really. I like promoting this guy even though competitors like Furious Pete would shame him in sheer quantity.

It's a tag team but he's eaten some big portions himself. Check out his channel.
Aug 12, 2012
878 posts
437 upvotes
Richmond Hill
playnicee1 wrote: ...and the quality of the Pizza? Many locations offer extra greasy pizza and only two toppings per pizza (or less).
Never 3.
You'd think Pizza Hut would want to offer a sampling of as many of their (3 topping or more) pizzas as possible, but nooooooooo.....
I know we've had this discussion before, but the PH in richmond hill regularly puts out pizzas with 3 toppings at the buffet. That's the only PH buffet I've been too, so I can't speak to other locations.

Back to the OP, I can't see this being a big hit with customers. Unless you love Pizzaville crust, you could easily make this at home.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
^ frank311, it is also the most expensive PH buffet at 8.99 vs. 7.99 other places.. but yes, this is my go to one, and for the buffet, they do have 3 topping pizzas, and they also put out the dessert pizza (just apple) and the dessert sticks as well...and lots of fresh bacon too :)

as much as this pizzavilla nutella thing is solid.. it is small.. and ud be better off paying 4.99 for a big jar of nutella, and $2 for that villaggio loaf of bread and toast them and put nutella on it.. u can have dessert each day for a week with this method..
Aug 12, 2012
878 posts
437 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Alfonso Ribeiro, you are correct! I didn't realize it was more expensive at that location... that explains how they can afford the luxurious toppings they dish out. I haven't been there in a while, but I have seen other dessert options like the cherry (or is raspberry?) dessert pizza, as well as the cinnaparts and chocolate dessert sticks. The main waiter there is really friendly and he'll usually ask what kind of pizza we like and get the kitchen to make some for the buffet (we usually ask for the meat lovers and pepperoni lovers)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)