Expired Hot Deals

[PKG] Reusable masks 50% off with Fido Xtra ($25 for 5)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2020 11:50 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19946 posts
5325 upvotes
Off the 404

Reusable masks 50% off with Fido Xtra ($25 for 5)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
PKG
This is for Fido Xtra members, I've had this UNIQUE coupon sitting in my app for a while and noticed yesterday they also sold cotton reusable masks with replaceable PM 2.5 filters. They appear to be a local business in Stouffville, ON selling messenger bags, backpacks.

They sell 5-packs for $50, with 50% off, comes to about $5 per mask. $10 shipping for orders under $50, free shipping over $50 (Thank you @Tumster) or free local pickup from their office in Stouffville for those in GTA, it does say on their website that there will be a shipping delay with an estimated delivery time of late June. I assume local pickup might be faster.

Stay safe and be excellent to each other.

*The masks offered for sale below are not for medical use and should never be used as a protective medical device.

SOLD IN 4 WAYS:.

2 PACK - W/ 2 FILTERS - $25.00
5 PACK - W/5 FILTERS - $50.00
PURCHASE ANY BACKPACK or MESSENGER & GET A FREE 2 PACK - W/ 2 FILTERS (just add masks to cart with bag and will checkout at $0 automatically).
BUNDLES W/ S.H.O.T cases - $30-35 (2 mask + carry case)

https://pkgshop.ca/collections/etiquette-masks

Previous PKG 50% Fido Xtra threads, their messenger bags, backpacks, seem to have good reviews.

pkg-via-fido-xtra-50-off-backpacks-free ... g-2365718/
pkg-50-off-next-pkg-school-travel-bag-2 ... t-2215643/
pkg-50-off-selection-pkg-bags-free-ship ... a-2192217/
Images
  • Capture.JPG
  • upload.png
Last edited by coriolis on Jun 7th, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
422 replies
Oct 24, 2007
889 posts
116 upvotes
BC
These masks have the elastic straps. Personally this type hurts the back of my ears but I also do have dry skin.

*eyes was corrected to ears. Wtf happened there.
Last edited by Siye on Jun 7th, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 30, 2004
711 posts
108 upvotes
Markham
Damnit wish they came had this earlier! Already purchased.

The masks aren't bad, males will fit this better than females as it is a one size. The ear looks are adjustable using a plastic piece. It does some with a wire nose piece which I prefer. Doesn't fog up glasses in the small amount of them that I have used it.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1358 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
If someone isn't using their coupon and can spare it, please pm me with itPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded Hands

Thank you
Last edited by keljai on Jun 7th, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member since 2006

Koodo- $40/8gb
Curren phone: Samsung S9
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1057 posts
2287 upvotes
*The masks offered for sale below are not for medical use and should never be used as a protective medical device.
Better to use an N95 or not go out at all. Don't be fooled by the rhetoric of "wear whatever you can" - it doesn't actually protect you.

Governments only said that because they were running short on masks and needed them for professionals

Edit: people seem to believe whatever they want to believe, it literally says on their website not to use it for any protection - doesn't matter if it's for yourself or others.

Bottom line is, get a proper mask and not crap from sellers being pandemic profiteers. If you don't believe that, try sneezing through your shirt and tell me it stops droplets from going through Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by DeltaSingh on Jun 7th, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 20, 2017
741 posts
558 upvotes
ON
DeltaSingh wrote: Better to use an N95 or not go out at all. Don't be fooled by the rhetoric of "wear whatever you can" - it doesn't actually protect you.

Governments only said that because they were running short on masks and needed them for professionals
You still don't get it. By everyone wearing the mask it greatly reduce the spread of the virus. It's not about protecting ME it's about protecting others.

If everyone buys N95, there will be a shortage of it for the public health people who need it the most.
Nov 24, 2014
4 posts
2 upvotes
De Winton, AB
Anyone have a code to spare? Greatly appreciate the PM. Thanks in advance Person With Folded Hands
Jun 11, 2007
93 posts
40 upvotes
Edmonton
Here in Alberta, Government plans to give free mask via McD, A&W and Timmy drive-thru on June 8th but it seems got delayed:

https://www.alberta.ca/masks.aspx

Coming soon: Masks for Albertans
Starting in early June, Albertans can get 4 free non-medical masks per person at all A&W, McDonald’s Canada and Tim Hortons drive-thru locations in Alberta, while supplies last. No purchase necessary.
Alternative arrangements are being made for communities that don’t have easy access to a drive-thru location.
More details will be posted here once the program launches.
Dec 10, 2018
24 posts
54 upvotes
Vancouver
DeltaSingh wrote: Don't be fooled by the rhetoric of "wear whatever you can" - it doesn't actually protect you.
It's to protect others from your droplets, nobody knows who is sick and carries the virus.
Oct 28, 2015
50 posts
92 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: Better to use an N95 or not go out at all. Don't be fooled by the rhetoric of "wear whatever you can" - it doesn't actually protect you.

Please do some reading/research before making uneducated comments like this. Any face covering, regardless if it's a scarf or mask around your face will prevent droplets from YOUR mouth or nose from spreading to other people near you. Especially if you cough or sneeze. Think about it - it's not rocket science. The more people do this, the more we can lower the spread.
Dec 7, 2016
150 posts
106 upvotes
PKG took 2 weeks to ship my backpack and then Canada Post took 2 weeks to deliver the damn thing from the last thread. If you don't live in Ontario, DO NOT expect them in time for shopping next week, especially not when people are ordering 100 at a go.
Apr 29, 2013
201 posts
281 upvotes
Calgary
If any one has a code, I would appreciate one. Thank you Person With Folded Hands
Jun 10, 2014
54 posts
12 upvotes
North York
thanks OP. Bought 5 with fido discount
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3197 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
would appreciate a code if you are not using !
Telus: $45 25GB plan
Public Mobile: $23 1GB plan

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)