Expired Hot Deals

[PKG] via Fido Xtra (50% off backpacks and free messenger bag)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 4:47 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 11, 2017
65 posts
40 upvotes
Not great laptop bags to be honest. I was carrying my work 15" macbook pro to the office one day and one of the straps ripped off and the entire bag fell to the ground. Lasted me a week.

They look nice though.
Mar 5, 2011
222 posts
56 upvotes
jdesouz wrote: Shipped date showed on the Arrive App on my phone. When i click on the link it shows the same as you. Try the app.
I tried the app and it says Shipped. Thanks
Sep 24, 2018
91 posts
173 upvotes
Mine arrived today. Didn't get any shipping email.
Oct 29, 2012
42 posts
69 upvotes
andjuly wrote: Not great laptop bags to be honest. I was carrying my work 15" macbook pro to the office one day and one of the straps ripped off and the entire bag fell to the ground. Lasted me a week.

They look nice though.
lol either you just had a dud bag or you had bricks in your bag along with your laptop. Been using it daily (15" Macbook Pro, iPad Pro, AirPods, Apple Pen, Chargers and various other smaller things) and its not heavy at all on my back nor do I ever think the straps will rip off ...
Feb 24, 2017
4 posts
ill buy the free messenger bag off anyone if they dont need it. dm me
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2797 posts
871 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else's shipment delayed by CPC?

I ordered April 2nd and it still hasn't arrived, expected delivery was April 9th.

No new news in the tracking information.
Aug 11, 2006
54 posts
19 upvotes
marcsterr wrote: Anyone else's shipment delayed by CPC?

I ordered April 2nd and it still hasn't arrived, expected delivery was April 9th.

This is my situation as well.
Nov 15, 2019
7 posts
143 upvotes
Has anyone received their order yet? I've been checking on the shipment details page and there's been no tracking number or shipment confirmation issued.
May 11, 2018
36 posts
19 upvotes
marcsterr wrote: Anyone else's shipment delayed by CPC?

Same here...
Nov 13, 2006
974 posts
316 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
andjuly wrote: Not great laptop bags to be honest. I was carrying my work 15" macbook pro to the office one day and one of the straps ripped off and the entire bag fell to the ground. Lasted me a week.

They look nice though.
I'll second this. Stylish bags — I bought one from The Bay however the strap keeping the laptop pocket shut ripped off after just a few uses.
Beware the RFD Effect
Apr 11, 2017
65 posts
40 upvotes
jdesouz wrote: lol either you just had a dud bag or you had bricks in your bag along with your laptop. Been using it daily (15" Macbook Pro, iPad Pro, AirPods, Apple Pen, Chargers and various other smaller things) and its not heavy at all on my back nor do I ever think the straps will rip off ...
nah, literally only had the macbook in there and nothing else and i'm definitely not the only one with this problem
Jul 23, 2009
898 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
On the Arrive app it says my backpack was shipped April 6th, but no tracking number nor confirmation email. Ordered on the 2nd as well at night. Weird, will see if it arrives today.
Jul 15, 2003
517 posts
159 upvotes
As an FYI, I got a shopping notice just now, with tracking number (CP); it actually shipped today, contrary to what the Arrive app which was saying shipped at start of promotion (when I ordered).
Also, notification was in SPAM, so check there.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1010 posts
378 upvotes
Richmond Hill
savercanuck91 wrote: On the Arrive app it says my backpack was shipped April 6th, but no tracking number nor confirmation email. Ordered on the 2nd as well at night. Weird, will see if it arrives today.
same here, and I just emailed them, they just recently gave me the tracking number, and the tacking number isn't working yet.
Therefore, I am pretty sure they haven't ship my bag out yet.
[OP]
Jul 10, 2013
62 posts
79 upvotes
Guelph
Mine arrived yesterday with the messenger bag, got a shipping notice 1 day before