Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Placeide Mathieu

DEWALT 18 Gauge Brad Nailer 399 or PM 359 at HD YMMV (I failed)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2018 6:18 pm
[OP]
Dec 27, 2011
318 posts
30 upvotes
Stouffville

DEWALT 18 Gauge Brad Nailer 399 or PM 359 at HD YMMV (I failed)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
Placeide Mathieu
Hi Guy
I am in the market of a cordless nailer. FB pop up this ad this morning. Home depot has it for 498 . So i went to HD to price match. But they match the price but refused to give me 10% off. Their reason is because 100$ off is a lot already. They have the right to not give out the extra 10%. was in a rush to work, didnt have time to agrue with them. pick up the nailer and left.

So if you can get get a 10% off 399. I think it is a sweet deal.

399 link
HD 498 link

PS. is there a such thing BBB in canada. I want to phone them up about the price match policy with HD..
signature removed for self promotion - What is wrong with self promotion ?
5 replies
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Not saying that the quality of it wont be good but there is another post here that shows ryobi 18 g nailer for around 120 ....thats more than 1/3 rd the price of this one

I personally bought the porter cable 20v one from amqzon few months back when it was around 150
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2380 posts
1593 upvotes
Kitchener
SumeetJ918740 wrote: Not saying that the quality of it wont be good but there is another post here that shows ryobi 18 g nailer for around 120 ....thats more than 1/3 rd the price of this one

I personally bought the porter cable 20v one from amqzon few months back when it was around 150
Man I am so happy I scored that Porter Cable one too!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2011
318 posts
30 upvotes
Stouffville
SumeetJ918740 wrote: Not saying that the quality of it wont be good but there is another post here that shows ryobi 18 g nailer for around 120 ....thats more than 1/3 rd the price of this one

I bought the Roybi yesterday 249 at HD , but retured it. Cause i thought about it . I preper stick with the dewalt battery.

I wish i can get a porter cable for 150 but I need a nailer now , I can;t wait for the next special
signature removed for self promotion - What is wrong with self promotion ?
May 30, 2010
338 posts
517 upvotes
Im curious about the porter cable gun. Does it accept dewalt batteries and do they also make a narrow crown stapler
Jan 4, 2013
563 posts
199 upvotes

I have used that Porter Cable so much. It seemed to be one of their higher rated tools these days and I have 2 miss shots in over 1000 nails. I just need a bigger battery now lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)